TEN

CHAPTER ONE | 장

❝CAN YOU BE MY BOOKBUT WITHOUT THE 'K'?❞

CAN YOU BE MY BOOK
BUT WITHOUT THE 'K'?

━━━━━━━━━

Within 10 minutes, M/n witnessed a bloodbath.

At first, he really did think that Goo was an ordinary businessman, hence; the load of wealth.

But he was proven wrong because as he thought that Goo was getting overpowered by the numbers, the blonde eventually got the upper hand as he picked up a metal pole by the side and started causing havoc.

It was brutal. Merciless. Blood coated everywhere. It was a sight that M/n was not used to.

Sure, his parents intended for him to be a doctor or a surgeon— a profession that is constantly exposed to the insides of a person, but he hasn't prepared himself to see intentional violence before.

Before he knew it, Goo was the only one left standing atop the mass of bodies.

And M/n was stunned. He didn't know how to react.

"Goo. You just. . . And then. . . This is. . ." M/n was at a loss for words, he couldn't muster up the right things to say. Goo wiped off the excess blood off his hands, which was not that plenty since he mainly used the pole as a tool.

Throwing the metal pole to the side, he approached the boy who seemed too stunned to react properly.

"What if the cops arrive. We'll be in big trouble. What should I excuse? They inhaled a type of virus that caused their inner minds to a jumble and they fought each other? That sounds more reasonable. But I doubt they'll buy it, maybe we should clean up instead and—"

Goo placed a hand behind M/n's head and pushed him against him, letting M/n's head rest against his shoulder. It effectively silenced the boy from panicking and rambling.

M/n arms were on his sides, feeling himself calm down slowly as he gained the ability to compose himself.

"I get that a lot." Goo told, indicating about the trouble.

"You do?" M/n questioned, the blonde nodded, feeling comfortable to have the boy close to him and not anywhere else. "Then, do people get this a lot?" M/n asked, gesturing to Goo's embrace.

The blonde shook his head, pulling him even closer, closing his eyes as he found solace upon having M/n in his arms.

"Nope. Just you."