TWO

CHAPTER ONE | 장

❝I'LL BE YOUR KNIGHTIN SHINING ARMOR

I'LL BE YOUR KNIGHT
IN SHINING ARMOR.

━━━━━━━━━

Since then, M/n has been seeing more and more of Goo.

Although it was not as frequent as he expected since Goo revealed that he had a job that he sadly needs to finish first. And of course, M/n understood that.

And it's not like he was longing for the fake blonde's presence anyway.

Though, unfortunately— it was one of those days where Goo was free 24/7, he told M/n about how he had done well in his job that he was awarded a free day, and of course; Goo being Goo, he slipped in a word that he had some inspiration.

It was cliche, sappy, etc. And yet, M/n oddly didn't mind at all.

He had grown used to Goo's annoying company, even making himself more comfortable and less tense around him. It was safe to say that M/n was easing up.

And this marks the 3rd week that he's been around the male.

His schedule was still the same though. Home, school, cram school, and then home. He was told to go straight home after cram school and not waste any more time, though they have been generous enough for the past few days to allow him to be out late for past an hour of his curfew.

This time, M/n wasn't even sure if they'd be as kind.

But, it was already too late for that. As usual, M/n saw Goo at the end of the street, patiently waiting for him. And all of M/n's worries came to an end.

Whenever he was around the energetic male, M/n would feel the most free around him. Goo had a wave of air around him that told that he was as free as a bird, nothing held him back from what he wanted to do.

It was in contrast to M/n's uptight life.

That was why he had always felt like he could finally breathe whenever he was around Goo.

"Is something bothering you?"

M/n was snapped back to reality as he exited the building. The classes of extra school work were finally done and Goo was glad to spend some more time with him.

"It's nothing. Just schoolwork." M/n explained, shrugging it off as he reassured the fake blonde so that he wouldn't overreact again.