ONE

CHAPTER ONE |

❝I'LL BUY YOU ANYTHINGYOU WANT

I'LL BUY YOU ANYTHING
YOU WANT. JUST SAY IT.

━━━━━━━━━

It served as another day for M/n L/n.

Except, he didn't expect for things to take a quick 360° as soon as he exited the school gates.

Lately, he's been receiving gifts. And while he wouldn't have paid mind since it was a normal part of high school with all the sappy friendship and love— that wasn't the case.

M/n was afraid that a rich old man was interested in him.

How can he say so? Well, the designer brand gifts with the vintage touch was one to mention. And he could recognize it as the common taste for old men. He didn't know anyone his age who had the same taste.

Plus, just by the appearance of the gifts- it was already guaranteed to be expensive.

M/n got a small box this time, a maroon red box that had a cushion-like feel. He suspected it as a watch from a famous brand, but he refuses to believe it. Why would anyone throw money away like that? Just to gift him something nice that he probably wouldn't appreciate as much.

He had his priorities sorted out, after all.

But today, it was different.

He didn't open the box to see what was inside, today— he plans to put it away. He wasn't that wasteful to throw it, so, he'll give it to someone who needs it more instead. He can't keep it to himself, he had enough of the mysterious gifts that his parents started to suspect that something was up.

That was what he planned, to leave as soon as the bell rings.

And on his way to hand it to a homeless person on the street, he heard a series of footsteps from behind him, interrupting him as the figure suddenly leaped and stopped him.

"Stop it! Why aren't you accepting my gifts?!" The man sounded distressed, torn that M/n wasn't appreciative for even the slightest.

Did he do something wrong? Did he not like the brands at all?

M/n paused, looking at the fake blonde who was right behind him, obviously stressed. He realized that this may be the old man that was giving him these gifts. He wasn't as old as he expected but he was glad to finally know who was behind it.

He can finally tell them to stop.

"So, you're the so-called admirer." M/n pursed his lips into a thin line. "You saved me the hassle of having to find you. And now that you're here, I must tell you to kindly stop."

Goo was at a loss for words. Even in shock. Did someone just reject his advances?

"Stop?" His jaw hangs open.