TWELVE

CHAPTER ONE | 장

❝OUR FEELINGSWON'T CHANGE

OUR FEELINGS
WON'T CHANGE.

━━━━━━━━━

At the end, M/n had no one to seek advice from. And it's not like there's someone who can actually give a good one.

School ended, M/n was walking towards the gates, ready to call it a day since he had no plans whatsoever. And it's been 3 days since Goo showed his face, the last time being that one scene from the front of the convenience store.

The blonde didn't contact him once since then.

Maybe what M/n said was stupid after all. He shouldn't have questioned Goo's feelings. Maybe the blonde got tired of him and loss interest, it was not hard to lose interest for someone as bland as M/n who basically has a restricted life.

Like they say, there are plenty of fishes in the sea. Goo probably caught a shark by now.

Halting on his walk, he looked down, hesitating on whether he should be the first to call. But what if the blonde was simply busy from work, he would only be disturbing him.

God was it hard to not know how much you worth to someone.

Suddenly, an arm weighted around his shoulder. It was a friendly gesture. The arm was too softer to be Goo's (who's arm was basically like metal), and the structure and school uniform was just not it.

"M/n, right? I heard a lot about you from Zoe!"

The boy turned to see the face and saw it was popular student, Daniel Park, the new student who is basically the star of the school. It was impossible to not know about him when students talk about him all the time.

"Huh? Yeah. . ." But why was he talking to him? They don't even know each other personally.

"Wanna join us? We're gonna eat out!" Daniel enthusiastically offered a very kind smile as he nudged his head towards the direction of his friends who were waiting by the gates.

M/n could identify a few of them, but the rest— he doesn't.

His parents wouldn't be home by tomorrow thanks to night shift, and he kinda needs something that will keep his mind off a few things. And Daniel's genuinely nice, Zoe will also be there.

He needs new friends too.

So, he nodded, not knowing the disaster that was to come later on.

━━━━━━━━━