EIGHT

CHAPTER ONE | 장

❝SOUL MEETS SOULIN LOVER'S LIPS

SOUL MEETS SOUL
IN LOVER'S LIPS.

━━━━━━━━━

"Stupid."

From frustration and embarrassment of his own actions, M/n clasped his own head in his palms, shaking it repeatedly as he could still remember his shameless words that he said a few days ago.

He could still remember it clearly.

M/n was currently in his own room, seated in front of his study table. In the process of completing his homework, he suddenly remembered what he said to Goo and now— he was suffering.

"Why would I say that?" He murmured to himself, his own cheeks flushed just like that time. He didn't get to hear what Goo had to say after his confession since Jace came in and had to drag him away, saying how this was a violation to the rules.

And it happened that the rules made by his parents were that he couldn't talk to guys who have blonde hair.

Ridiculous. Really.

It was only because of the grudge they had for Goo, thinking he was the root of their problems. And also because M/n's father got flipped off while the said person was driving his dream car.

But that doesn't concern M/n.

Flipping yet another page of his science textbook as he completes the mountain work of assignments, M/n felt it was overbearing. He grew to hate the hours wasted as he continously glances at the wall clock by his right side.

He would very much rather go out and have fun than sit all day doing homeworks that the teachers probably never bothered to keep anyway.

Shaking his head, M/n brushed off those thoughts. What was he thinking? Did he suddenly become a rebel to think like this? His parents would be awfully disappointed in him if they ever hear his thoughts.

In the process of getting torn between his invasive thinking, he saw a flashing light illuminating through his window. And while his room was dark with only the study lamp by his side that provided him light, he recognized the light from outside as one from a car's since it was too focused and low to be the moon's usual shine.

At first, he didn't think anything of it.

It was already 10 in the evening, his parents were probably asleep by the room next door. It could be anything, like their neighbor or just a passing car that had to stop for a little while.

That was until he noticed how it has already been 10 minutes and the light was seriously aiming for his window.

It could have been their car.