SEVEN

CHAPTER ONE | 장

YOU LOVE ME. I LOVE YOU. SO,
WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

━━━━━━━━━

After a long exhausting day that was meant to be the best he had, M/n now forgot what that Sunday was supposed to be.

As expected, his parents had wrapped tighter chains around him, not even allowing him to go out without reasonable proof that makes it necessary. He didn't understand their constant obsession over his future and success but he did what he was told to.

For the entirety of his week that hasn't even happened yet, he was given the everyday routine and schedule like he had back in middle school.

It was frustrating to have his day planned out by a single paper filled with time and tasks arranged in a wheel.

For the past 2 days of getting used to having someone hired to watch over him and his every movement, M/n did his best to behave.

And even though it was simply suffocating, he couldn't do anything about it.

Just like Goo had said, he arrived by the end of the street across the school, the usual pathway they pass by every time they head towards cram school. And just like what Goo informed him, it was in Wednesday where he was finally free from whatever Job he had.

M/n was honestly terrified. He was visibly nervous that his hand has been shaking nonstop since this morning.

He was afraid of several things, mainly the worst-case scenarios. He didn't want whatever relationship they have to end. Not in any way. He still wanted to go to more places with him, to still see what was life beyond textbooks, he wanted for Goo to show him the things he has yet to discover.

Most of all, he didn't want his feelings to end.

He learned to enjoy the way how his stomach would constantly take flips at every thought of him, or how his vision suddenly becomes more vibrant at the mere sight of him. And although his own mother called it an obsession, it was definitely something he would associate with his emotions.

He was still confused. Clueless. And even though he was still unfamiliar with it now, he would love to know more about it in the future.

"Where are you going, M/n?"

Upon being so caught up in his thoughts, the high school student didn't realize he was already walking towards the street where he knows Goo would be at. His feet just suddenly started moving without him noticing.