(2) trusting a stranger

A/N
i'm trying to decide if i should release chapters one at a time or two at a time.
idk let me know!
(a/f/b) - another favorite book
anyway enjoy this chapter!!❤️😋✋🏾
—————————————————————————

"What type of books do you like," you ask as you walk to the books.

"Hmm I don't really know I guess I like a bit of everything," he said with a cheeky smile.

You give him the side eye and both of you burst out laughing.

After walking around the bookstore section of the cafe you come up to the section you love the most. You give him one of your favorite books, (a/f/b).

He inspects the cover and eventually flips to the back to read the synopsis. He genuinely seems interested in the book and starts reading it.

When he reaches the third page you softly chuckle and say, "We can go back to the table to read if you'd like."

He looks at you and smiles closing it. "Sorry."

You chuckle under your breath, "It's alright, come on."

You guys walk back to the table in comfortable silence, bumping hands a couple of times. Each time accompanied by exchanged apologies. You could tell he was getting red, but thank god you were black because, man, were you flustered.

You guys get back to the table and just talk. You talk about family and friends. You ask him what it was like growing up in Ireland. You talk about childhood. School. Dreams. Everything. Or so you thought.

Andrew though, left out one major thing. He enjoyed talking to you and feared that if he told the truth, you wouldn't want to talk to him or that you would only like him for his fame, not that you gave off that vibe.

"Yeah, and one time I fell asleep on a stranger's shoulder on a plane and I think i drooled on them and it was like a sma-," you stopped abruptly as someone tapped your shoulder.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt, but we are closing now," an employee said with a kind voice.

You looked at them like they just called you a nigg-, you were astonished by how fast the time flew. You could've sworn it was 9:30

"It's 10:55," they said snapping you out of your thoughts.

You felt terrible for making the employee stay so late for only two people in the store.

"We are super sorry," Andrew said with an apologetic voice.

You dug in your wallet and pulled out a 20. You gave it to the employee as a tip and apologized profusely. You packed up quickly and Andrew helped. You guys cleaned up and apologized one more time to the employee before leaving the store.

You guys stood outside of Muggie's for a bit and talked.

"Thank you for helping me clean up, I know, I'm a mess," you said with a chuckle, slightly embarrassed.

"You're not a mess, you are so fucking successful and you are doing what you love." He said sincerely.

After a long pause you say:

"Do you wanna come over and just talk more? We can get pizza or something if you'd like," you say before you can realize what sounds just came out of your mouth.

He chuckled a bit, "Sure, although how can you trust a stranger?"

"I don't know honestly, I'm usually not this trusting but I just trust you. You remind me of like a tree, but like in the best way possible. But I do have pepper spray on me and I know self defense just in case," you say with a huge grin.

Andrew throws up his hands jokingly, earning a small laugh from you.

You start walking to your car and he follows you. You unlock it and hop in, him following suit.

"So, what are you in the mood for," you say, however you quickly realize how it sounded and followed up with, "food, I mean."

He looked at you with eyes that made you feel something. You closed the gap between your thighs, applying pressure, trying to get rid of the feeling.
if you catch my drift 👀

Thanks for reading!!!
The plane story is actually real and it happened to me. I was around ten so it's was just an embarrassing experience all together.
Anyway if y'all wanna share some embarrassing stories please do 😁
ILL SEE YALL NEXT TIME BYEEEE!!!