(9) a place only we know

A/N 

Please enjoy this story. 

(y/n)(l/n) - your name, last name

(y/n/n) - your nickname

warning: language 

_____________________________________________________________

Jason Hill made your early college days a living hell. He would harass you constantly and would say the most disgusting things to you. Honestly just seeing his face made you so pissed off. 

You clenched your jaw and fist to try and calm yourself down, but Genevieve and Andrew saw this.  

"Girl we gon' jump after this, don't worry," she said in an attempt to make you feel better. It worked.  You felt a little better. 

"What's wrong my darling," Andrew asked.

"It's a super long story, but basically this dude would bother-," you were cut off by Genevieve saying, "No, not bother. He would literally cat call her and tell her disgusting things like 'I bet that pussy is tight, I could stretch it out for you' for like 3 years straight."

You looked at Genevieve with a shocked face. She wasn't wrong, but your old professor was sitting right next to yall. While you were looking at Genevieve, you didn't see Andrew clench is jaw out of anger. He was absolutely pissed off. He wanted to jump on that stage and kill the dude. 

In a calm tone he said, "Yeah, I'm definitely helping you guys jump him later."

You chuckled and said, "We're not jumping anyone." But Genevieve and Andrew gave each other a look that made you feel like they were definitely going to do something. 

<<<time skip 👩🏾‍🦳

"These awards: the future of tomorrow, next professor in line, and ray of sunshine all go to a student that has always gone above and beyond in everything they did. If anyone was confused with something, they were right there to help, and they did this all with a smile on their face. I am honored to award these achievements to one of my best students, "(Y/N)(L/N)," Mr. Garcia says. 

Cheers erupt from the crowd as you go up to the stage. Mr. Garcia hands you three plaques and you quietly thank him.  

"I uhh, I don't really know what to do with these so I'll just set them on the floor," you say as laughter comes from the audience. "Uhm, you know, my college experience was interesting to say the least. It was filled with unhealthy amounts of caffeine, all nighters, and junk food, but uhh we're here," tiny bits of laughter cause you to pause, "Uhm, but you know I wouldn't be here without my family, my friends, like the amazing Genevieve Koul, professors like the great Lorenzo Garcia, and of course to my amazing husband Andrew," you said all while looking at the table and smile, especially when you made that comment about Andrew. "And thank you to all who have helped make this happen. Thank you," as you end your short speech, an eruption of claps and cheers fill the room. 

You sit back in your chair and Andrew puts his arm around you, pulling you in, saying ever so quietly that only you could hear it, "So husband, huh?"

You just looked at him with a smirk, and continued to listen to the other speeches.  After the award part had ended, it was time to let loose. You, Genevieve, and Andrew all went to where everyone was dancing and you started to throw down. You were dancing like no one was watching, but Andrew and Genevieve were laughing hysterically at your dancing. 

But someone else was watching. As you started to really get into the song, they came up behind you and started feeling on you. You whipped your head around to see his smug face. Jason Hill. That entitled white piece of shit.