(7) the goddess herself

A/N

Enjoy the chapter yall.                                                                        ____________________________________________________

*RINGGGGGGGGG* *RINGGGGGGGG* *RINGGGGGGG*

You go to turn off your alarm, but strong arms pull you back in. You realize it was Andrew and chuckle. Before you could say anything one of his arms reaches over your waist and turns off your alarm as he says in a raspy voice, "Five more minutes."

You chuckle before saying, "We have to get up now Andrew."

"UGHHHHHHH fine," he groans.

You both get up and make the bed quickly. You check the time to see it's 5:45 which means you have to jump in the shower soon.

"Do you wanna take the shower up here or in the other room?" you ask him.

"I don't really care which one,"  he says shrugging his shoulders.

"Me neither," you say.

"I'll take the one downstairs," Andrew says after a while.

"Okay, shoo," you say as you shoo your hands playfully.

"Okay I'm going, I'm going,"  he says as he laughs.

Andrew leaves and you walk to the bathroom. You hopped in the hot shower and let the water relax you muscles. You took a long shower because you needed to clear your head of Andrew. Your whole psyche was filled with him. From the way his shoulders moved when he laughed to the way he would effortlessly put his hair in a bun, out of his face. You couldn't stop thinking about him. After you stepped out of the shower, you dried yourself, moisturized your body, and with that you got ready. This was gonna be a long night.

Andrew's POV

I closed the door behind me and walk down the steps. Andrew found himself uncontrollably smiling after the talk you had before you guys went to bed.

I walk down the stairs with a big grin I can't shake. 

end of pov

While Andrew was in the shower he couldn't stop thinking about you. From the way you were always so warm when you guys cuddled to the way you bit the inside of your mouth when you were nervous or focused. He loved it all. Andrew hopped out the shower and with that got ready.

<<<time skip

You were finally done getting ready.  You looked fine as fuck. Your hair looked amazing, fuck, everything about you looked amazing. But what you didn't know is that you weren't the only person who looked good.

You walked down stairs and saw Andrew walking out of the guest room as well. As you got to the bottom step, you could fully see Andrew and holy fuck. He looked good. He always looked handsome, but now. Holy shit, now he looked even more attractive and he smelled like pine trees. This man was absolutely perfect and no one could change your mind about that.

andrews pov

As she walked down the steps, I was walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Then I caught a glimpse her. She was a goddess. She looked beautiful. So beautiful I think my heart stopped beating.

end of pov

"You-," you guys both say at the same time.

"Oh sorry, go first," he says.

"I-I was just gonna say you look really handsome, I think I outdid myself," you say with a light chuckle.

"Thank you, but you look even more beautiful, so I think I've outdone myself as well," he says jokingly back.