(19) tell me what you want

18+

tw: very light smut; minors dni  _________________________________________________________

"I want something with you," he started, "and I know its really early, but you light up my life. You're my sun and my being revolves around you indefinitely. As soon as I met you, I knew what it meant to breathe real air. Please, stay." You could feel all the emotion packed behind his words just by peering into his wondrous eyes. It felt like you were on cloud nine the way he spoke about you to you. You had never felt so loved, and cherished just by someone's words, especially not a romantic partner.

Don't get me wrong, you've had a couple of relationships, but dating as a black woman who was dedicated to her work was pretty difficult and you often felt like you weren't appreciated or seen. Andrew, however, made you feel all of that and more.

You didn't really know how to express how much what he said meant to you, so you just started crying. As tears rolled down your already tear-stained cheeks, Andrew wiped and kissed them away, holding you tightly.

After a moment you finally managed a "sorry" for the tears and absence of a response.

"You don't ever have to apologize for crying, darling. I'll always be here for you," Andrew said as he held you to his chest.

You stood in silence as you listened to his heartbeat for a while before you finally responded to what had you crying in the first place. "I'd never dream of leaving you. You've made me feel so loved and seen and I couldn't imagine a life without those beautiful green eyes" you said with a smile as you looked up at him.

He quickly wiped that smile off your face as he picked you up and walked you over to the bed. "Andrew, what are you doing," you said with a chuckle.

"Showing you how much you mean to me," he said as he slowly laid you down and started to pepper your neck with kisses.

"We can't your family is literally below us," you said trying but not really trying to push him off.

He ignored your protests as he continued to move down towards your chest. You tried your hardest not to be loud but he was peppering kisses all over your chest.

"mm Andrew seriously," you said as you threw your head back, "we shouldn't." Finally listening to you he stopped and looked up at you which made you a bit disappointed, but it was the smart thing to do.

"Tell me you want me to stop and we can back downstairs like nothing happened," he said with a grin, knowing what your answer was gonna be.

You just looked at him giving up and he went right back to what he was doing, this time however, he started to go lower. "Let's get these clothes off you," he said as he sat you up pulling your top off.

He kissed your stomach and focused there for a bit before eventually stopping at the beginning of your underwear. "Just say the word and I'll stop okay? I want you to be comfortable."

You nodded in response, just being a bit too needy to actually speak. "I need you to use your words love," he said lowly.

"Okay," you said barely above a whisper.

With your go ahead, Andrew pushed your panties to the side and started kissing your core agonizingly slow. You soft moans started to get louder as you got needer. "Andrew, please," you managed.

"Tell me what you want sweetheart ," he said in between the kisses peppering your core.

"More, please I want more," you said as you started to squirm. Andrew held down hips as he went to work, getting you closer to your orgasm.

"FFFFuck!" you moaned as his first finger entered you. His long, slim fingers worked quickly to reach your g-spot. The combined pleasure from his mouth and fingers started to make a certain coil in your stomach start to tighten.

"Please, please, please don't stop," you begged as that coil was about to snap.

"Thats it baby, let go for me." "Just like that" You rode out your orgasm on Andrew's fingers in complete bliss.

hehe hey guys

hope ur doing well and u eNjoyed the chapter; ive lowkey been sitting on it cause i keep forgetting i finished it, but anywaysssss

ENJOY! <333

word count: 705