ONESHOT: An Early Christmas

I have been super busy and haven't been able to write a whole chapter this week, but I did have some time to write a one shot so I hope you enjoy it.

_________________________________________________________________________

AU where Andrew is your work husband and it is the day before Christmas Eve

(fluff)

You shrug off your jacket as you wipe your boots on the carpet when suddenly you are picked up from behind.

You let out a small shriek, "Andrew please put me down."

"Well, what if I don't want to," he says whispering in your ear.

You tilt your head back to look up at him and whisper to him, "Then I guess you won't be wanting kids."

He laughed as he set you down gently and waited for you to finish. "I'm really liking this outfit today," he said as he took your hand and started to hastily walk to his desk after you finished cleaning off your shoes. 

Y/N's outfit (you can change if you'd like)

"Thank you, and holy fuck, slow down," you say as you pick up your pace to try and match his

"How can I when it's almost Christmas," he said quickening his pace even more. 

Your co-workers didn't pay any mind as this was a normal occurrence. Thankfully it was pretty early in the morning so there weren't that many people there. 

You guys finally made it to his desk and there was this huge box covered in wrapping paper with your face on it.

You stared at the box and then at Andrew, "Really? Why? You know they sell regular wrapping paper right? With like Santas and reindeer?"

He just laughed as he said, "Open it." 

You jokingly sighed and started to rip the wrapping paper. It revealed a cardboard box and when you opened it there was another box wrapped in your face. 

You just stared at Andrew, "You've got to be joking me."

He just smiled and shook his head as you proceeded to open the 2nd box. It had another box and this went on for about 3 more boxes before you actually were at your gift. You opened the box and it was a huge book filled with a bunch of pictures of you and Andrew going to places. Even though you and him were co-workers, you guys went like everywhere together. 

some photos in the album