(5) dont want this to end

Ive written like a whole chapter in a day and its exhilarating!! But yeah im having hella fun. I also think im getting better at writing but lmk, anyways enjoy the chapter :)))))))

________________________________________________________________________________

"Damn it! You cheated"

Andrew laughed and said, "We can go again if you'd like."

"No it's fine," you say as you hang your head in shame. He laughs at the sight and with that, you start washing the dishes. You felt terrible that he washed the dishes and made breakfast, but he assured you that he wanted to help you out.

After a bit of silence you decided to turn on some music and you started to dance a bit.

"C'mon shake some limbs or something white boy," you say as you booty bump Andrew.

He laughs a bit and booty bumps you back. He starts bopping his head and taping his foot to the music. 

"Okayyyy Andrew!" you say as you cheer him on.

You guys continue to wash, dance and listen to music. And surprisingly you didn't want it to end. While you were drying your hands you thought about things you could do that day. It was too early to actually do anything so you decided to just watch some tv.

"What do you wanna watch?" You ask Andrew and you plop down on your couch.

"I don't really care what we watch," he says as he sits down next to you with a cup of water in hand.

"Are you cool with starting a new show orrr..." you ask.

"Oh yeah, yeah, of course," he says as he shifts on the couch to make himself comfortable.

After scrolling through Hulu, Hbo max, Disney +, and Netflix, you decide on watching Parks and Recs on Netflix. A couple hours pass and it's now about 10:45 am.

You get up and stretch while Andrew pauses the show and stretches with you.

"Well I think that's enough of that," you say as you continue stretching.

Andrew chuckles a bit, "Yeah, I think so too."

You thought of a perfect idea. There was a recent trend where you would go to random stores, pick out pieces of clothing and try to put together an outfit for your friend(s). All your friends were too busy, but you really wanted to do it, so you asked Andrew.

You explained to him the premise of the game or whatever you wanna call it. Andrew actually seemed super excited to do it. You made a wheel of different styles of clothing that would decide what type of outfit your making for each other. (formal, casual, etc.) You pressed spin and...

'formal'

"Oh Lord," you say as you put your face in your hands. You rarely ever wear formal clothes. You would step out when you needed to step out, but other than that you would usually wear casual things. 

Andrew chuckles a bit, "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, It's just I rarely ever wear formal clothing, let alone dressing someone else up in formal wear," you say as you lift your head up.

He laughs saying, "You'll be fine." He pats your back and walks to the kitchen putting the cup in the sink.

<<<time skip🥱

You pull up to the store the random generator picked out.

"Okay we have ten minuets to get one item," You say as you get out of the car and lock it, "The time starts... now."