We're Going on a What?

Little book for Abby! :)

Enjoy!

xx

He sent me an address and told me to meet him there. It as not unusual for Kendall to send me a random address and told me to meet him there. He did it when we met and when he showed me the house we now live in together. And he is doing it again. This time I was meeting him at some places that has a bunch of RV's.

"Are we going on a camping trip?" I asked as I got out of the car. Kendall was jumping up and down, having trouble controlling his excitement.

"Sort of." Kendall said.

"Well, isn't that why we are here?" I asked. "I mean, did you have me come help you pick out an RV to take yourself camping?"

"No one is going camping." Kendall said. I looked at him confused.

"Then why are we at a place that sells RV's?" I asked.

"Well, because we will need our own space for a little adventure I want to take you on." Kendall said.

"You are losing me here." I said.

"What would I say if I told you there is a possibility that I am going to go on the road for a few months and I want you to come with me?" Kendall asked.

"Why would we go on the road for a few months?" I asked.

"Well, it would not be just me and you. The guys would be coming and Carlos' family." Kendall said.

"Wait... are you telling me what I think you are telling me?" I asked.

"Big Time Rush is going on a reunion tour and I want you to come with me." Kendall said. I jumped into Kendall's arms.

"BABE! THAT IS AMAZING!" I said.

"So... are you in?"