Logan's Questions

I stood there confused. Kendall walked away and walked back into the rehearsal. Carlos and James followed him, but Logan stayed behind.

"I think you better get to work." Logan told Hunter. Hunter nodded and walked away. Logan turned around and looked at me. "What is the matter with you?"

"Me? What did I do?" I asked.

"You helped pick the people catering at every venue." Logan said. "You knew he was going to be here."

"No, it said Hunter. There were no last names." I defended myself. "If it showed last names I would not have hired him."

"Think about it Abby." Logan said. "You told me the story of you and Hunter."

"Yeah, I know I did." I said.

"It has only been a couple of years." Logan said.

"I am aware of how long it has been." I said. I sighed.

"No one is judging you." Logan said. James popped his head out of rehearsal.

"Yo Logan come on!" James said.

"Yeah, I will be right there!" Logan called. He looked back at me. "Does Kendall know the story behind you and Hunter?"

"Nope." I said.

"Well, you might want to tell him." Logan said. He walked away before I could say anything else. I sighed loudly again. There is going to be no way I could get out of this. I knew logan was right and I was going to have to face the music and tell Kendall especially now that Kendall invited Hunter to come into the RV with us, but I would have time since rehearsal is starting and the concert is night. I will have plenty of time to think about how I am going to proceed with this.

"Hey Abby," Kendall said, coming out of the rehearsal doors.

"What are you doing? You are supposed to be rehearsing." I said.

"I know, but the guys kicked me out of rehearsal for some reason." Kendall said. "They said something about me rehearsing enough. Logan mentioned you wanted to talk to me about something."

"DAMMIT HENDERSON!" I shouted.

"You're welcome!" Logan shouted back. Kendall looked at me.

"So, what do you want to talk to me about?"