Packing

"You cannot bring that many shoes." I said, laughing slightly.

"Why not?" Kendall asked as he tried to shove another pair of shoes into the suitcase.

"We agreed we would travel light and bringing ten pairs of shoes is not traveling light." I pointed out.

"But Aaabbbbbbbyyyyy," Kendall whined.

"Nope." I said.

"Ugh! Fine." Kendall said, he stomped away and I laughed. I went back to the closet. I still have not picked out any of my clothes. I have been helping Carlos and Alexa pack up their kids. It has been a lot of packing for them so I had decided that I would help them before packing myself. I am sure they would have been able to do it themselves, but I felt like I needed to help them. I was picking out some clothes when Kendall came back in. "How about this, I will pack another small suitcase just for my shoes and you can pack all of your chef books?" Kendall tried to compromise.

"No." I said. "Three pairs of shoes and that is final." 

"UGH! That is not fair!" Kendall shouted. He stormed out of the room. I rolled my eyes and laughed slightly. I went back to the closet and continued to pick out some clothes. "THIS IS NOT FAIR! I CAN'T CHOOSE!" I heard Kendall shout. I laughed and started packing my own clothes, putting a couple of my cook books at the bottom under my clothes.

"What he don't know what hurt him." I said as I hid the books under my clothes.