Headlines

You would think that getting engaged would be a good thing, but you would be wrong. Kendall was having the time of his life on that stage and I was on the side making videos. I do not think anyone saw me. I was making a video when Alexa came up to me.

"Abby, please tell me you have not looked online." Alexa said.

"No, I have been making videos of Kendall and the guys." I said.

"Good." Alexa said. She was about to say something else when Ocean came up and got Alexa's attention. Wait, why did she ask me that? I stopped making the videos and I went online.

Kendall Schmidt.

I searched and hit enter. The latest news was news that was reported less than an hour ago.

Kendall and Abby split.

Abby says no to Kendall.

Heartbreak Schmidt.

I clicked on the news headline that said Heartbreak Schmidt.

"Today Kendall Schmidt of the band Big Time Rush was seen today proposing to his girlfriend Abby. Did she say yes? No. Abby asked Kendall if they could talk privately and they left the stage. It is reported that although Kendall is on stage preforming, there has been no sighting of Abby. Did Abby say no? Sources close to the couple say that one of the crew members for the band happens to be an old boyfriend of Abby. The same source said that he kissed Abby and Abby missed the next show. Did this old boyfriend come between the two? No news yet on how Kendall is dealing with this heartbreak. Wherever Abby is, we all hope she realizes the mistake she made."

There is a picture attached to the news article. My eyes widened when I realized what it was.

It was of Hunter and I kissing.

"Oh no..."