Back in the RV

Enjoy this picture of Kendall

Enjoy!
~*~*

Rehearsal and the first show went off without a problem. Well, without a problem with the fans anyway. They were crazy and enjoyed their photos with the band that I helped take. Kendall and I on the other hand, were problem. Kendall would not talk to me or even look at me. When he was asked how we were during the Q&A portion of the meet and greet Kendall just we are good or we were fine, but you can tell from the tone of voice that he was lying. I am hoping none of the fans picked up on it.

After the concert, the guys hung out with their fans for a while before coming to the RVs to move onto the next city. I on the other hand did not hang out with the fans. I went to the RV and waited. Kendall came in when they were done. Hunter was right behind him.

"The guys and I want to go over the set for the next concert. We want to mix it up a little at every concert so I am gonna go to the next concert in Logan and James' RV." Kendall said. "Hunter will drive you to the next stop." Kendall grabbed a bag and some clothes before getting off the RV. I watched him walk over to James and Logan without looking back once.

"You two alright?" Hunter asked.

"Just drive." I said as I went over to the back of the RV. I picked up the phone. My twitter app was blowing up. I clicked on it and seen that I had a bunch of notifications. I was used to it as his fans are always tagging me in it. Normally I just click on the notifications to get rid of them, sometimes liking some of the tweets especially the creative ones. But some of the tweets caught my eye.

{A/N: I do not feel like creating a bunch of random twitter names so I am not going to add any}

Did you see what was going on between Abby and Kendall?

It was so weird, you could tell something was up with them

Kendall was cold. He was ignoring Abby all night. It was tough to watch.

I seen Kendall give Abby a dirty look

Did Abby and Kendall break up?

It went on and on. I was about to click out of the app when I got another notification which made more come in. I sighed before clicking on it.

TMZ: Kendall & Abby split up: Kendall moves into James & Logan's RV.

The last thing I seen was a picture of Kendall going into the RV of James and Logan. The last thing I seen was the sad look on his face.

What have I done?