Voldemort And Zagan

IMPORTANT: Kindly read the previous parts to understand the storyline or it might not make sense to you. I hope you enjoy it. Reading this chapter is very important as it sets the base for the storyline in the 4th year of Hogwarts.

The Basis of Angelbay has been taken from my original book series that has been released before as a self-published book series. But soon, it will be relaunched by a publishing company. Let me know if anyone of you wishes to read about Angelbay more.

----------------

The residents of Angelbay still called it "The Phrontistery of Bridging", even though it had been many years since the Devines (teachers) and the Novices (students) had left the land, who had lived there. It was a part of Angelbay, the kingdom of angels, that had its own senses and ability to make decisions. The reason why this educational institution was called 'Bridging' was that it acted as a bridge between the people of the earth and Angelbay. The people who died on their twentieth birthday on earth, woke up here, in the Phrontistery as evolved ones. Then they were trained to be angelic beings.

The Phrontistery of Bridging, now a land full of forests, it was covered with ancient rocky structures and building that had been classes and auditoriums, tall trees older than time, yet, no sign of wildlife. Once an educational institution that taught newly arrived humans who had died and arrived there to evolve to a higher form of living beings, and easily the most powerful sanctuary that educated angels, the Phrontistery of Bridging was now an abandoned mess. It looked like a hidden city had been taken over by nature.

The residents of Angelbay agreed that the place had been taken over by some demonic being after their Queen, Gemma, had been banished from her position. Almost twenty years ago, when Gemma was banished from Angelbay, her Warrior William Pearlstone, who was supposed to protect Angelbay from external attacks, was shut out along with her. After her banishment, the kingdom of angels, Angelbay had shut itself from within, going missing so nobody could attack it until their new Queen was chosen. Since then, things began to go downhill for the angels living in the kingdom. The story had been picked over so many times and had been embroidered in so many places, that nobody was quite sure what the truth was anymore. Every version of the tale, however, started in the same place: twenty years ago, when their Queen, Gemma, had been banished along with her Warrior, William Pearlstone. Even though Angelbay had shut itself for security reasons, something had gone wrong. Something had gotten inside the boundaries of the magical kingdom that was evil and demonic.

Whatever it was, it had taken over the Phrontistery of Bridging and slaughtered all the evolving angels who were students there. The professors (qualified angels) weren't spared either. To protect itself from further danger, Angelbay built an energy shield boundary that had shields from all the remaining angels, to block the evil, demonic and unknown creature inside the Phrontistery's campus.

Angelbay's Queen, Gemma had gone to Earth and lived there as a human for over half a century. During which she had started teaching at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. During her time as a professor, she had met a dark wizard named Albert Pearlstone and they had fallen in love, gotten married. She had been banished from Angelbay for associating the purity of white magic of angels with the black magic of witches and wizards. But even after that, Angelbay had never chosen another woman as the Queen because Gemma's intentions had always been pure for using the dark magic she joined hands with.

In the absence of Gemma, one of the most powerful Queens Angelbay had ever seen, the residents of the kingdom had somehow managed to trap the unknown creature behind their collective energy shield boundary. Years went by, and eventually, they realised that their banished Queen, Gemma had given birth to a daughter and died while doing so. Even though Angelbay wanted to, but the kingdom wasn't able to get Gemma's daughter back inside its boundaries because it always feared the creature might get through their protection shield someday and kill their princess, Heroneka Pearlstone. The cabinet of ministers in the kingdom had agreed that it was safer for their Queen's daughter to stay back on the earth, among the humans where she would be less exposed. Nobody would go there looking for her.