Characters & Bio

<Character

Introduction>

Serena Yvonne

A 2nd year computer science student. Considered the "belle" of the computer science major, she placed second in a beauty voting that took place online within the student community. She is bright, intelligent and helpful, and aspires to be a game designer. Her player's name "PerformerSerena" in <<Dreams Of Pokemon>>, she is the only female player in the Top 10 PK ranking. She catches Ash's attention when she was playing the game in an internet cafe.

Ash Ketchum

A 4th year computer science student. He is the CEO of Altru Technology Company. He is gentle and kind and hides a cunning intellect. His player's name is "PokeMasterSatoshi", and is a top player in the game <<Dreams Of Pokemon>>. In real life, Ash is well-known man in campus, well-versed in both arts, music, and sports.

Dawn Berlitz

Serena's best friend and one of Serena's three dormmate. She's bright, cheerful, and stubborn at times..

May Maple

Serena's dorm mate. Because of her wealthy background, she is often referred to as "Little Rich Woman".

Chloe Cerise

Serena's dorm mate.

Brock Takeshi

Known by the web name "OldManBrock". He often misuses idioms due to a childhood trauma. Member of the senior class basketball team. He is also Ash's dorm-mate, and also an employee at Altru.

Paul Shinji

Known by the web name "MrCoolShinji". Member of the senior class basketball team. He is also Ash's dorm-mate, and also an employee at Altru.

Gary Oak

Known by the web name "HandsomeOak". He is also Ash's dorm-mate, and also an employee at Altru. One of the top 3 experts in Altru. He has a baby face, and is often called "Mr. Gorgeous", or "Mr. Girly".

Drew Shu

May Maple's boyfriend. Member of the senior class basketball team.

Calem Xavier

Known by the web name "ChampionXavier". He was Serena's virtual ex-husband. He is the heir of Macro Cosmos technology. He judges people by appearance and he dumps Serena thinking she is ugly and marries "DemonessAmelia", but later regrets it when he sees Serena in real life.

Amelia Deom

Known by the web name "DemonessAmelia", leader of the Watson clan. She is regarded as the number one beauty of the game's server, after placing first in a photo competition. ChampionXavier's virtual life and real-life partner. A hypocritical and attention-seeking person.

FairyGodValerie

Serena's guild mate. She loves to gossip.

ButterflyShauna

Ex-leader of the "TheRoyalKalos" guild and Tierno's virtual wife and real-life partner. She hates the Watson gang as they caused her relationship with Tierno to deteriorate, and she makes use of Serena's friendship with her to spite them in real life.

YourBoyTierno

Current leader of the "TheRoyalKalos" guild and ButterrflyShauna's virtual husband and real-life partner. He has an ambiguous relationship with Watson NiNi.

Watson NiNi

One of DemonesAmelia's followers. She likes to flirt with male players, especially with YourBoyTierno.

Watson Jia

One of DemonessAmelia's followers.

Watson Emilia

One of DemonessAmelia's followers.