Seroroki - Date Day

"Roki, come look at this!" Sero called excitedly. The two boys were outside in a park, enjoying the little free time they had with each other. So, like usual, they were out on a date. This time, they had decided to go to a local park as Todoroki hadn't been to it before.

"What is it?" Shoto asked, obediently coming over to look at what his excited boyfriend had found.

Sero plucked a rose from a bush carefully before handing it to Todoroki. "Here you go. Just for you," he laughed, watching as his usually expressionless boyfriend smiled slightly.

"Thank you," Todoroki said, firmly grasping the flower so he doesn't lose it.

An hour later, Shoto was holding a bouquet of assorted random flowers. The two boys were currently lying down in a field, hidden by a wall of trees and bushes. They were giggling contently, never being bored with each other.

"Hey, Roki," Hanta suddenly whispered.

"Yes?" replied Shoto, matching Sero's tone.

"What does lava taste like?" Sero asked, not expecting Todoroki to reply.

"Lava is said, by some, to taste spicy. However, it is very hot, and you will die if you consume it. Speaking of hot things," Shoto paused, mischief in his eyes.

"Yeah?" wondered Sero.

"What's up, hot stuff?" Todoroki whispered back, before dissolving into laughter. Sero was soon to follow at his boyfriend's sudden flirting, and the content atmosphere surrounded them.

Eventually, they got up and wandered around the streets before deciding to go into a cafe. They spent an hour or two talking, joking and flirting slightly. It was perfect. Not to mention that the tea and cakes were amazing. But the day was drawing to a close so they decided to walk back to their dorms. Before they separated, Todoroki kissed Sero's cheek. They laughed before Hanta pulled him in for a proper kiss. Smiling at each other, both were so happy that they found the other.

But their perfect moment was ruined when Kaminari whistled at them and made rude gestures while Mina laughed. Shoto snuck off while Sero berated them for messing up his precious time with his boyfriend.