Erasermic - How Mic And Aizawa Agreed On A Date

"Shouta!" screamed Hizashi, chasing the poor boy across their school's ground.

"Go away!" yelled the usually silent and tired boy. He was running as fast as he possibly could, but his taller friend was quickly gaining on him. The next second, Yamada tackled Aizawa to the ground and sat on the winded teen's back.

"I haven't seen you for months, and you think that you can just run away?" laughed Hizashi, grinning at Aizawa's attempts at escaping out from underneath him. The students around them barely gave them a second glance, used to Yamada's strange antics.

"Oh my god, get off of me! You're crushing me," Shouta gasped, embarrassed.

"Fine," grumbled Hizashi, rolling off. He staggered up and helped his friend as well.

"So, are you done terrorising him?" joked Oboro, playfully pushing Yamada and ruffling Shota's hair.

"We'll see," Hizashi said solemnly before he hooked his arm around both of his friends' shoulders and started to walk to their dorms. It was a new thing that was installed over the summer, and Hizashi couldn't wait.

"So, when are you telling Sho?" Shirakumo asked Yamada, all hints of his usual playfulness gone.

It has been a couple of days and Hizashi's ever-growing crush was painfully obvious to everyone. Everyone except Aizawa, of course.

"Never, probably," mumbled Yamada, feeling crushed. He was too scared to even attempt to try and confess, and Aizawa's stubborn obliviousness wasn't helping.

"Aw, come on, man! Life is too short for that. So what, you want to just continue pining until all of your love just crushes you and you die alone? Just tell him! Realistically, what's the worst that can happen?" Oboro laughed, although his words were heartfelt.

"You're right," Hizashi said, determined. All he needed was a push in the right direction. But then comes the next problem, "But how am I supposed to confess?"

"Easy!" Shirakumo answered, excited for his friend. "You just do what you normally do. Don't pretend to be someone else, and you'll woo him with your loudness! But you could also bribe his love with cats. Up to you, amigo!"

"Okay. Then let's go to town as soon as possible. I have some things to buy," Yamada said, before dropping the subject as he saw his crush approaching.

"Shouta! Hey," called Oboro, making his way over to his friend. Hizashi followed, and the two loud boys made themselves busy by annoying their tired friend as much as they could.

"Obi, hurry up!" shouted Hizashi through his door.

"Coming!" stumbling out of the door, Oboro brushed his hair out of his face as best as he could before he put on his usual headband.

"Let's go," Yamada said, starting to walk out of UA.

"Calm down, Z. Your lover boy won't be your loverboy this quickly," laughed Oboro, although he did speed up to match his friend's pace.

"Yeah yeah. Less talking more walking," Hizashi replied.

The two boys spent the whole day messing about. It wasn't often that they were able to let loose fully, much less together and not in school. Eventually, they found themselves in a shop. Rifling through all of the shelves, Hizashi was still on the hunt for the perfect gift for Aizawa.

He was starting to feel disappointed, feeling dread set in as he thought he would never find it. Then he struck gold. Wrestling his way through a deep basket shoved full of plush animals, he pulled out a rather large cat one. It was soft and reminded him of a squishy. It was bright yellow (Aizawa's favourite colour) with a black scarf around its neck. It was perfect. Rushing over to Oboro, he shoved the cat in his face, barely managing to keep his voice down to an acceptable level as he excitedly talked to him.