Bakudeku - Kirishima Is Done With The BS

I'm so sorry for vanishing! I swear I haven't forgotten about this, I just lost motivation majorly. I'm also finding it hard to finish all of my drafts :( But I swear that I'm doing it! I hope you enjoy it, and hopefully, I'll have more soon!

Kirishima is tired. He is exhausted and ready to succumb to the welcome grasp of death if it means escaping his idiotic best friend. Eijirou wasn't sure how, but Katsuki was the stupidest person when it comes to love, which contradicted his massive pile of romance mangas stashed underneath his bed. Eijirou was a loving, caring and calm person. He is. But if he has to watch Bakugou and Midoriya dance around each other one more time he will, without hesitation, commit homicide. Double homicide.

"He's so stupid!" screamed Bakugou, stomping around his dorm.

"Really?" deadpanned Eijirou, the irony not lost on him as to what a hypocrite Bakugou was being.

"Yes. I mean, how can someone be so stupid as to not notice how in love someone is with them?"

As usual, Katsuki had just finished binge-watching a series and was complaining to Kirishima. This time, it was about a couple who kept misreading each other's hints, which meant that they avoided the "most perfect fucking shit", if Bakugou is to be believed.

Eijirou was sure that it was some cruel god above fucking with him.

How could someone as observant and infatuated with romance as Katsuki not see that the same situation is occurring with him and Midoriya? Sighing heavily, Kirishima was tempted to smack some sense into his friend. Stupid miscommunication and obliviousness. He knew that his mums would be disappointed in him that he was allowing this foolish act.

A couple of days passed, and Eijirou was on the verge of tears. He had to witness the most obvious pining during training, only broken up when Katsuki had his attention diverted from a sweaty Izuku by Kaminari or Mina. Kirishima had long since given up on interrupting his staring. Soon enough, they left. It didn't miss Eijirou's watchful eyes how they only were allowed to leave the building when Midoriya had left and Bakugou no longer had a free view of his muscles plastered against his shirt. In Bakugou's defence, Izuku was attractive. Kirishima knew and respected that, he just preferred slimmer, blonde men with a tendency to overuse their lightning quirk.

"Dude, please, just ask him out," Kirishima pleaded, with Kaminari instantly backing him up.

Blushing painfully, Katsuki aimed a kick at Eijirou's shin, although it failed its desired effect since Kirishima activated him quirk last second. They had just whisked Bakugou away to lecture him on why he should ask out Izuku, something which Katsuki was not pleased about.

"Never," he grunted, stamping away.

Running after him, Kirishima had enough. If they weren't going to fix this themselves, he'd lend a helping hand.

"Fine, whatever. Then at least will you come with me and Denks to town at the weekend? We had agreed to have a day out to try and relieve the pressure from all these exams."

Startled, Kaminari was about to disagree when a swift blow to his stomach stopped him.

"Huh? Yeah, sure, whatever," Katsuki agreed, glaring at them.

He was suspicious. Why was Eijirou suddenly moving on from the previous topic? And why was Kaminari spluttering in pain while Kirishima grinned innocently? Deciding not to question it, Bakugou headed for his dorm, while Kirishima and Kaminari followed him. Katsuki decided that he could regret his choice later.

"Midoriya!" screamed Denki, running after him. He had been informed of Eijirou's plan and was fully on board. It would be fun, in his opinion. Not to mention that even if he didn't want to, a single pout and puppy eyes from Eijirou would have caused him to do whatever the teen wanted. Denki was a sucker for tall, buff, sweet men. He was also described as a simp multiple times by Sero, but he decided to ignore that synonym.