Part 4

"Which place is this?I am not seeing here anybody.Whom will I ask?Is it Hastinapur!Yeah,this is Hastinapur indeed.Pitasree always used to say that I am no one to Kamphilaya.I am Hastinapur's.The greatest Pandavas are my......"Draupadi stopped and walking blabbering.Actually from the first day everyone had said Draupadi that Draupadi is meant to be Pandavas's.Draupadi never saw Pandavas but Draupadi's life and destiny engaged with Pandavas's.Draupadi is just a guest in Kamphilaya.Draupadi also believes this.

Draupadi noticed a man walking.

"Mister,is this Hastinapur?"asked Draupadi to the unknown man.

The man laughed hearing Draupadi.

"Devi,are you kidding me?"questioned the man in his laugh.

"No,"Draupadi said.

"Then,how old are you?"asked the man.
"I don't know."said Draupadi looking around and the man laughed more.

"But jiji had said 18 or maybe 16.I am not sure."informed Draupadi.The man laughed more.

"I think you are too much dump,Devi."said the man laughing and making Draupadi sad.

"So where do you want to go,Devi?Or you even don't know!"asked the man.

"I don't know really."said Draupadi looking at ground.

The man felt pity on Draupadi.And it's also not good to let a woman leave in this place alone and Draupadi couldn't say anything.

"If you want then you can come with me.I live in the hut with my mother and one sister."informed the man.

"But Hastinapur......"Draupadi was cut off by the man,"Why are you uttering just Hastinapur? Haven't you learnt anything beside this?"Now come with me."ordered the man annoyingly.

"Devi,what will you do in Hastinapur?"questioned the man to the Draupadi.

Draupadi told everything to the man.

"What!Are you Princess Draupadi, AgniKanya Draupadi?"asked the man shockingly.He begged for forgiveness from Draupadi for the misbehave.

"No, bharata.Don't do this,please!"requested Draupadi.

"No, Princess.Don't call me bharata.I am just a normal people and you......"Draupadi stopped the man.

"So what!You are also a person and me too.And you scold me like Bharat Drishtidyumna, that's why I thought.If you permit,can I call you bharata!"asked Draupadi calmly.

The man became shocked fully.A princess will call a normal farmer as bharata!Royals can punish them,beat them.Royals will rule and the normal will be exploited and suffer, that's the only relation.But Draupadi is different from everyone.

The man wiped tears.

"Why are you crying?Ok,ok.I won't call you Bharata , something else."informed Draupadi.

"It would be good fortune if you will address me as your bharata, Princess.And today,I promise I will give my life for you.I am not royal,I have no power.But I have a heart which has place for your greatness,Princess.I will try to be a brother of you , princess."promised the man and Draupadi smiled.

Draupadi went to the hut and the man introduced with his family.His mother was very loving absolutely like Mata Kokila and Draupadi called her as Mata and the sister was also very helpful.Soon, Draupadi and the girl became friends.After finishing food, Everyone went for slumber.Though,the place was so small,lace of every luxary,no good food but there was peace.The person used to be together,caring for each other not like the Rajmahal.