Part 17

"Arya,"called Panchali.

"Please come to have dinner."requested Panchali entering in their study room.

"How more time I have to say you don't have to work!! You just take rest and order us."said aBheem hugging her.

"Ufffffff Arya,you would make me crazy.How more will I rest?"questioned Panchali angrily.

"Untill our baby comes in the world!. After that,you have lots of work dear, don't worry."teased aArjun.

"What ?"asked Panchali confused.

"Bharata mean you will take care of our baby,busy all the time and ....."aSahadev stopped and shared looks with other four brothers who smiled making Panchali more confused.

"And give us all that you can't in your pregnancy."flirted aNakul taking Panchali in lap.

"Arya!! You are too much."blushed Panchali.

"Save this,dear."aYudisthir kissed Panchali's cheeks and she blushed more and more.

Suddenly,some scream of women from the jungle came and Pandavananchali became shocked.

"Who is screaming there?"asked aSahadev.

"Must be they are in danger."informed Panchali afraid .

"Arya,you should go there and help the helpless women."said Panchali and Pandavas nodded.

"Jyesth,me and Nakul, Sahadev are going to see and you both stay with Panchali."said Vrikodher and left with them to help them.

"Please God, protect them."prayed Panchali.

"But what may happen there?And why would any lady will go to jungle!!"asked aArjun confused.

"Who knows?? Let them come safely."said aYudisthir hoping his best.

"Arya,please go and check what happened?"requested Panchali afraid.

"Don't worry dear.Bharata Bheem and Nakul and Sahadev would prevent any danger and save the  ladies surely."said aArjun.

"I know Arya but my heart is saying something different."whispered Panchali to her own self.

But within few moments,they came home safely.

"Arya,are you fine?"asked Panchali afraid.

"Yes,dear."said the three Pandavas.

"What had happened?"asked aYudisthir.

"Bharata,some people had attacked them and they reached inside the jungle to save themselves."informed aNakul.

"But as it's night and they know the path of the jungle,they screamed in fear."finished aSahadev.

"Where you lived?"asked Mata Kunti.

"In the southern part,Mata.But we have no one there now."informed emotionally one lady.

"Means?"asked aArjun.

"Our husbands left us and married again.We have no place there."cried another woman.

"We had come to find some shelter but we ...."cried another woman more loudly.

Panchali felt bad for them and asked them to stay untill they find anything .

"But where will they stay? No room is vacant."said Mata Kunti.

"That's true.But if you have no problem,then these three ladies can stay with you."said Mata Atishi to the ladies who were brought for Panchali and they nodded happily.

"Our room is very big.We even don't need the big room.We five can stay there comfortably."said she.

"Problem solved.They will stay here."smiled Panchali.

Then all had their dinner and everyone went to sleep, only Panchali and Mata Kunti were in kitchen for something.

"Putri,I am saying you something.Remind this always."said Mata Kunti.

"Yes Mata,Always."nodded Panchali.

"It's not bad to be innocent,good people.But these good people get cheated more.Do anything but never compromise and trust anyone blindly."said Mata Kunti and Panchali looked at her.

"Mata,did I do anything wrong?"asked Panchali.

"Don't know,putri.Just remember my advice always.Good night."said Mata Kunti and went to her.

Panchali too went in her room and saw Pandavas were doing some work.

"Finally you come."gritted aBheem.

"Why you always forget that you have to do everything in time now? Did you drink milk?"asked aYudisthir angrily.

"I don't like milk everyday."said Panchali giving a disgusted look.

"Shut up and drink it like good girl."ordered aNakul and Dhananjaya made drink milk to Panchali and she stared at them angrily.

"Be angry as much as you can now.No problem."said aSahadev pinching nose of Panchali's.

Suddenly Panchali remember of Mata Kunti and started thinking on that,why Mata said that suddenly? What she gistured about??

"Hey,what are you thinking?"asked aArjun kissing Panchali's forehead.

"Nothing."said Panchali giving a fake smile.

"Come."said aSahadev to the bed and Pandavananchali slept hugging each other like pillow.