Part 13

"What are you doing here?"asked Mata Zalshi.

"Who had asked you five to come here?"questioned Mata Atishi.

"How we couldn't, Queen?"asked another lady who was secretly watching Pandavas and Panchali.

"What you had said and what just happened?see, Queen?"asked emotionally another woman.

"Ufffff,We had said you to keep patience."reminded Mata Ragini angrily.

"How long, Queen?They five married her and gave our rights to her.How can we tolerate that."asked crying another woman.

"And seems like we would never ever be go near them even.They won't even look at us."said crying another woman.

"Trust us,she is.Let her be but she would never be KuruVadhu.We won't let that happen.Very soon,they will kick her out from this house and also from their heart."promised Mata Parthi.

"Enough is enough, queen.You had promised us to get us married with them in a few days.But we got information of their marriage."said the last woman.

"You five lost your mind.Jiji had said na,that she would be soon kick out.Then you are going to get your places again,dear."promised Mata Mohini.

"But ......"that third woman was cut off by her,"Stop now.Before someone notice you five,go from here."

The five had nothing to say,they nodded and started for going looking angrily.

"And listen,never show yourselves here."said Mata Ragini.

                                  &

"Arya,what are you doing?"questioned Panchali as Pandavas were tickling her.

"Stop it,Arya.Stop."requested Draupadi as water  started come out from her eyes.

"Ok."said Pandavas and lay on the bed tired.

Panchali and Pandavas started laughing looking at each other.

"Come,"ordered aArjun.

"Where Arya?"asked Panchali.

"Come first."added aNakul.

"Come."repeated aBheem too and took her at the back side of their room.

"repeated aBheem too and took her at the back side of their room

"Wowwww", exclaimed Panchali looking at that.

"How is that?"asked aSahadev suspensely.

Panchali was so happy to see that she couldn't say anything.

"Panchali,"called aArjun.

Panchali looked at them emotionally.

"Is that made for me?"asked Panchali and Pandavas nodded in no smirking.

"Arya,"cried Panchali.

"What happen?"asked aYudisthir wiping her tears.

"It is made for you,only for you.Now don't cry."said aBheem.

Panchali nodded and said,"I am not crying for that,Arya.I know it's made for me."

"Then!!"asked Pandavas shockingly.

"You love me so much,I am afraid of losing your love."said Panchali more crying.

"I got used to your love,never stop loving me."said Panchali made Pandavas hugging her tightly.

Pandavas could feel her anxiety,fear.They never liked her like this,but this was different.Every words doesn't need language.

"Our crazy wife,"flirted aNakul and Panchali smiled.

Pandavas and Panchali were there.

After sunset, Panchali was lying on the ground and staring at sky.

"Arya,why I am today just watching everything heart shaped?"asked Panchali

"Maybe you are not expressing your feelings, that's why."said aArjun.

"Hmm?" asked confused Panchali.

"Might be you want love from us but you are shy to say that."taunted aBheem.

"What is there to shy,dear?We have only that work right now, darling."said aSahadev.

Before, Panchali could say anything, Pandavas started kissing her.