Part 9

"I can't believe.Inside a hut,such luxarious lifestyle!"whispered Draupadi in awe.This is more than any royal place.

"Putri,"called Mata Kunti.

"I can understand it's not easy for you.So,you can stay in this room as much you want."informed Mata Kunti.

"Mata,can I ask you something?"asked Draupadi respectfully

"Anything for you,Putri."permitted Mata Kunti.

"Such a beautiful place inside the hut.I am afraid if I lost in the place."said Draupadi and Mata Kunti laughed.

"What is this,Putri?You don't know who you are!You are......"Mata Kunti stopped.

"Mata,"said Draupadi.

"If you lost then don't worry,my sons will find you."teased Mata Kunti and Draupadi blushed.

"But Mata,you didn't say how all this?I mean who are you truly?"asked Draupadi but soon lowered head for asking like this.

"Sorry Mata.I didn't mean so.I just wanted......"Draupadi was cut off by Mata Kunti's hug,"I am your mother,Putri.You can ask me anything.But you are newly married.You should concentrate on your marriage more than all this.Some other day,I will tell you everything."informed Mata Kunti.

Draupadi nodded.

"Ok,Dear.You take rest.I will send them soon."said Mata Kunti and Draupadi went to the room.

Pandavas entered the room after sometime and saw Draupadi was sleeping peacefully.Pandavas slowly locked the door and sit on the bed near Draupadi.

"How beautiful is she!"exclaimed aNakul looking at Draupadi.

"Not only beautiful also cute and innocent."added aArjun.

"We are so blessed to get her.But what she did for us,none would do that."said aSahadev.

"For the first time,I am thankful to Duryodhan.If he wouldn't send us in Varnabhart then we wouldn't come here, neither see her or make us ours."said aBheem and the other four smiled and nodded.

"Arya,you Are here?Why didn't you call me?I am so sorry.I don't know how I fall asleep.Am I very late?"asked tensely Draupadi getting up from bed.