Part 6

"Jyesth,where will we go today ?"asked aNakul.

"People are very cruel here.They don't give anything to Brahman."stated aBheem.

"Don't say like this, Bheem.People here are mostly poor.They can't even eat one time fully.From where they will give others?"said aYudisthir.

"Is it our fault,jyesth?I heard that Maharaj Draupad was very good ruler anyway.Then why this?"asked aBheem.

"Yeah, jyesth.I admit that Maharaj Draupad is sad for sharing his kingdom with Awshothama.But that doesn't mean that he will forget his duties."said aArjun.

"I had heard if gain a son, Drishtidyumna from fire offering so many necessary things."said aSahadev.

"Yes,in that occasion we were also invited."said aNakul sadly.

"But we couldn't because of Duryodhan."stated aBheem angrily.

"For him,we lost everything.Pitamah,Matasree Gandhari,Kakasree Vidur.How much they will be hurt?"stated aArjun.

"Mata also is sad.She forget to smile.She keeps always quite and thinking about the accident."said aSahadev.

"Leave all this.Let bygones be bygones.I am sure everything will be fine soon."hoped aYudisthir and all nodded disappointedly cause Pandavas believes and knows nothing can be fine.

"Wait,wait.Is someone crying?"asked aArjun trying to listen carefully.

"Yes,maybe a lady."hoped aYudisthir.

"In this time,a lady is crying?"asked aBheem.

"That too,in these jungle.Why would anyone come here especially a woman."asked aSahadev.

"Must be a witch,we need to go away."said aNakul as the other four Pandav looked disbelief.

"You speak a lot,Nakul.I think we need to check."said aArjun.

"Bharata,why you always find problems?Witch is must be waiting for her pray.She will drink blood from us.A dangerous witch."frightened aNakul.

"Nakul,"the other four yelled.

"You are husband,right?She will leave you."mocked seriously aBheem.

"Not handsome,most handsome."said aNakul and proudly giving looks.

"Now can we go?"asked aSahadev.

Pandavas went near there from where the sound was coming and saw a girl is sitting there kneeling and crying.

"I am telling you she is witch.Don't go near here."threatened aNakul.

"Shut up,come."said aArjun and the five brothers move towards the girl with trembling legs.Though, Pandavas are most strongest, powerful, greatest warriors but everyone fears at witch or anything like this.

"Who are you?"first questioned aYudisthir.

"Why are you crying?"asked aArjun.

"How you come here?"asked aBheem.

"What's your name?"lastly asked aSahadev.

"Tell something,"said aNakul.

Hearing voices,the woman stopped but didn't look.

"Hey,"said aNakul.

The woman looked up and surprisingly, Pandavas screamed to no reason fearly and the woman too started screaming.

"Why are you screaming?"asked aYudisthir after screaming.

"Why are you screaming?"asked Draupadi frightened.Draupadi thought so much.

Pandavas shared a look that Thank God,this is real girl.

"What are you doing here?"asked aBheem.

"Who are you?"asked aNakul.

"What is your name?"asked aArjun.

"Are you alone or someone with you?"asked aSahadev.

"Are you in any problem?"asked aYudisthir.

Draupadi is shocked hearing so many questions.What to answer or what not? Draupadi is not understanding.

"Why are you quite?Tell something."ordered aYudisthir but also understood that Draupadi didn't understand anything.

"Ok,from where are you?"asked aSahadev.

"From here."answered Draupadi.

"From jungle?"asked aArjun shockingly.

"She means from Kamphilaya,not from this jungle."whispered aBheem.

"Where do you live?"asked aYudisthir.

"My family abandoned me."cried Draupadi.

Pandavas felt bad at this but didn't had courage to ask anything watching Draupadi's cry.

"Then where will you now?"asked aNakul.

"Don't know.I kn.o..w..  no..t..h.i.n.g."Draupadi truthed.

"It is not safe for you to stay here."said aNakul.

"Jyesth,take her to Mata.She will decide what to do."suggested aArjun.

"Yes,will you go with us?"asked aYudisthir.

"Where?"asked Draupadi stopping cry.

"To our Mata.Don't worry you can trust us."said aSahadev.

Draupadi first hesitated then admitted.
Pandavas began to walk with Draupadi.