Author's Note

I hope you enjoyed reading "Hestia's Revenge!" If you stuck by with me to the end and can't wait to see what happens next with our gods, goddesses, and Equestria Girls, well, I have a little gift for you...

An excerpt from book 2, "The Trials of Zeus!"

You're welcome!

Vines curling around her legs. Fiery shards cutting into her brain. Fear haunting every bit of her being.

Rainbow Dash grunted as she tried to escape her attackers. Hades and the cloaked figure back, inside that obsidian palace, someone screaming her name into the wind.

"RAINBOW DASH!"

"Wha--what?" Rainbow opened her eyes to find herself on the steps of a school, in front of her a gleaming white box that was a portal to a magical pony world.

"You had another nightmare, right?" Twilight Sparkle asked, sitting next to her. "What happened this time?"

"The... they were back," Rainbow said. "The cloaked person... Hades... they tried to kill me!"

Twilight pushed her glasses up her nose and looked away. Rainbow knew she would be lost about that. But then again, she was probably still recovering from that horrid event merely a month ago...

What happened? What will happen next? Well, I have to write the second book in order for you to find out. 

Again, thanks for reading "Hestia's Revenge," and I hope to see you with "The Trials of Zeus!"