I'm Gonna Show You

Quentin's POV

The fog rolls into my vision. I open my eyes and see the surroundings of this trial. We are at the resort. It's a snowy place, and cold. Really cold, but we can't let that get in the way of escaping. I look around for Danny. I can't see him anywhere. I do see someone else though near.

David.

He's working on a generator. I have to work on that same generator. I walk over, and hold my breath as I get to the opposite side, working on the opposite pistons. I hear the generator blow up from a missed connection on David's side. He backs away, and pushes me off the generator onto the ground. I hit my back on the rock behind me. I'm in immediate pain. I fall to the ground.

"Good luck escaping the killer" he says, and runs away. He did that to notify where we are to the killer. I try to get up but I'm in so much pain. I can't get up though. It hurts too badly right now. That's when I hear a noise. It's not a heartbeat though.

It's humming. The huntress. Thank fucking god that it's her.

She comes over to the generator, and looks to me on the floor. I hear her gasp, and she picks me up from the ground and puts me over her shoulder. She brings me to killer shack, where I look to see Danny attempting a generator.

"Ghost boy" Huntress says in her thick Russian accent. Danny looks up, and panic floods his facial expression. I'm put down gently onto the ground. He runs over to me.

"Quentin, babe, what happened?" He asks panicked. It hurts to talk but I manage to whisper.

"David... he pushed me and I hit my back hard..." I whisper, in pain.

"Quentin?! What happened?!" I hear a female voice. It's Meg. She runs inside. Huntress runs quick away so that Meg doesn't question why she isn't after Danny.

"David is what happened..." Danny says. Meg quickly takes out a med kit. She pulls out bandages and a needle. The entity created a needle that takes away pain and basically regenerates us almost immediately. She puts it in my side. I wince in pain, but quickly that pain subsides. All the pain does. I sit up slowly.

Danny kisses me, and holds me close.

He leans to my ear.

"I'll take care of David" he whispers.

"Meg, you and Quentin wait outside the shack. I'll get David over here. Hopefully the Huntress will ignore us and go straight for David. We just won't help him" Danny says. I nod, getting up slowly. I don't feel anymore pain.

"Hey Davey bitch, come here!" Meg screams, luring him over. We look in the distance beyond the snow to see David, coming over all aggressively. He gets near us. It's Meg, Danny, and I all surrounding him.

"What the fuck did you say to me bitch?" He says, coming face to face with Meg. She smirks, taunting his ego.

(Short chapter cause next chapter is a real bing one)