Drowning

Danny's POV

"Flashback"

I can't help it. The idea of hurting someone is just laced around my brain. The voice. It won't shut up. I really am going crazy. I'm gonna turn into a murderer. I've gotta get help. Maybe a therapist? No, they'd send me away. Maybe I need to be sent away though. Maybe that's the only way to protect people around me.

"It won't do anything. This is who you are" a voice whispers to me.

"No it's not! I'm not what you are trying to make me!" I yell in my apartment, as I'm on my knees. I can feel tears streaming down my face.

"P-please... stop" I cry, covering my ears. I'm losing it. Soon, I'll have lost it.

"This is your purpose. You'll be somewhere new in no time after a few kills" the voice continues to whisper in my ear. It always sounds like it's behind me.

"I- I can't do this anymore... please... please stop" I sob.

"I can't. I won't let you deny this" the voice continues to whisper to me.

"No... I'm not doing this" I say. I stand up, and walk to my phone, grabbing it.

"What are you doing" the voice whispers to me.

"I'm calling the police" I say, as I unlock my phone, and dial 911. I'm not doing this anymore. I need to stop myself before I do something. Suddenly, my phone dies.

NOTE

This was the last draft I had written before I kind of stopped writing cause life stuff happened. I know it's been a while, but I will finish this chapter now, and then the next chapter will be the last chapter.

BACK TO STORY

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I scream, and throw my phone across the room. Tears are streaming down my face. What have I become? I'm not me anymore. I am a figment of my hate, of my abuse, of my... anger.

"Just listen to me, and be free in a realm where you can do this for a lifetime. You can enjoy this urge. I see it in you Danny. You are the Ghost Face. Own it. Become it. Act on it"  The strange voice says. I look down, and start thinking.

"Just take me now then... prove it..." I say. With no hesitation, my sight becomes blurry, and a strange fog rolls into my mind. I am warped into another dimension it feels like... feels like being the truth actually.

"Time to have some fun"