Here We Go

Frank's POV

I step out of the trial. I got three kills. I was sadly too slow to find the hatch in time before Kate did. Doesn't matter. It made the entity smile probably... hopefully.

I slide my mask off, and walk over to Susie, who is sitting on the couch alone by the fireplace. She is drawing a bunch of Pandas... who the fuck draws thirty two pandas on a lined piece of paper.

"Hello" I say, sitting next to her.

"Herrow" she says, not breaking eye contact from the current panda she is drawing.

"Having fun there?" I ask. She smiles.

"Yeah, but probably not as much fun as you're having with Danny" she says. I blush. She looks up, smiles, and starts running. I get up, and chase after her.

"Get back here dork" I yell, and start chasing her. I'm running until I slam into someone accidentally. I look up, and see it's Huntress.

"Susie say protect. Me protect Susie" Huntress says in her thick Russian accent. I laugh.

"Oki. Cya snoozy Susie" I say, peaking behind Huntress.

"Bye bye Franky" she yells. I smile, and start walking to my room. I'm about to open the door, but my hand stops. I turn around, and walk to the door to Danny's room.

I make it to my destination, and knock on it three times.

I hear shuffling from behind the door, and I hear it unlock.

Danny opens the door, looking tired.

"Sorry, visiting hours are closed" he says jokingly. I smile, and slip in.

"Hello there" Danny says, and I just fall into him, and let him hold me. He does exactly that.

He's warm, and it's nice seeing him in this kind of normal perspective. He looks completely normal, which is rare for someone like us, in a place like this.

"So, how was your round" Danny asks, tilting his head a bit.

"It was tiring" I respond.

"Well come lay down, and cuddle next to Dan Dan" he says. It makes me blush heavily.

I step into his room completely, and he shuts the door behind me.

"There's a pair of clothes for you right there in case you wanna get more comfortable" Danny says, pointing to the nicely folded pile on the bed.

"Thank you mr." I say, smiling. I grab the clothes, and start changing... but I'm kinda forgetting something.

What am I forgetting? Maybe the fact that I'm in just my red boxers in front of Danny right now.

I turn around to face him. He's blushing heavily, and so am I.

"I-I'm sorry, lemme get my sweats on" I stutter.

"It's ok. You can wear whatever you'd l-like" Danny stutters. I smile, looking down.

"What if I didn't want to wear anything" I say, smirking, and also joking as I slide on the gray sweats.

"Well, I'd probably lose self control, and start fucking you" Danny says, winking at me with a smile. I can't tell if he's joking or not. God, I hope not. Now I feel like I should undress, but I won't.

Don't wanna seem sexually desperate again if you know what I mean. I finish getting dressed, and look over to see where Danny has gone. I see him looking at his shelf full of movies.

"Hey, what's your favorite scary movie?" He asks. I smile, and walk over to him. I look at the options, but my eyes immediately settle on another movie that is slightly hidden away. Sleepy Hollow, the Tim Burton version of course. I reach for it, and pick it out from between movies.

I hold it up to him, and he looks down to me, smiling.

"May or may not have forgotten that was there" he says. I laugh a bit.

"Is stalking people fucking with your vision Danny?" I say, jokingly.

"Hah, nah. Just tough to really stalk people when I only have eyes for you" he says, and kisses my forehead, walking towards the TV.

I'm frozen though. His kiss is like a frost spell. It makes you freeze in shock. I really like it. I really really like him. Well, love is a better word.

"Hey, I forgot to ask... wanna do 21 questions first?" I ask, nervously. I have some questions I want to ask, but I'm also scared to know the answer.

"Yeah, that sounds fun" he says, smiling to me.

I run to the bed, and sit on it. He does the same, but jumps up into an immediate sit, almost like The Crow.

"I'll go first. Favorite color?" I ask.

"Black. Favorite song?" He asks.

"Kill All My Friends by Void Of Vision" I say.

"Now I've been counting crows" he says, singing the first line to the song.

"Haha, ever date anyone?" I ask, kind of nervous for the answer.

"Nope, not that I can remember. Ever driven a car?" He asks. The no for some reason reassured me a bit. All though, I do wonder about other things.

"Stolen. Ever have... ya know" I ask, clearly nervous.

"Sex?" He asks. I nod, and gulp a bit.

"Nope. Didn't really have anyone" he says. Honestly, that was a relief.

"How about you?" Danny asks.

"No... but you're very tempting" I say, smirking a bit, but still anxious.

"Haha, one day" he says. My eyes go wide.

"Wha-" I say, or at least try to.

"Chances are we'll be a thing one day, so I mean that comes with it, doesn't it?" He asks, smiling to me, but also saying it in a way that he doesn't require it to be a yes.

"Y-yeah" I say, stuttering.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks, immediately back to the game.

"Red" I say, smiling to him.

"I can tell by the amount of times you blush. I don't think I've seen you not blush" Danny says. Is it really that obvious?

"What's your favorite thing about me?" I blurt out. Immediately, I place my hands over my mouth, and look down at the bed covers.

I see a hand reach over, and a finger under my chin. I feel my head get lifted up, so that I'm face to face with Danny.

"It'd be corny to say everything, but a lie if I said anything else" he says, blushing. I can help myself, and I lean in, and connect our lips. He kisses back immediately, and pulls me closer, not breaking the kiss. Next thing I know, I'm in his lap, with my legs wrapped around his waist.

I don't want this kiss to end. Even if it gets hard to breathe, I still want this. I need this.

My hands are tangled in his hair, and a soft moan escapes his lips, making the kiss vibrate. I love it.

This is the best moment ever.