PREQUEL OUT NOW

Danny's POV

"Danny... there's some memories I have for you... do what you please with them..." the entity whispers to me while I'm getting bombarded with hugs from everyone. I have no clue what I could be forgetting.

The End (For Prequel Purposes. This Ending Will Be Continued In The New Story)

————

There is a prequel that I started. It's called "What's Forgotten" and it takes place before Danny enters the realm. It would mean a lot if you went and checked it out. It's improved writing, and longer chapters. There is also the use of AI images to create the characters. I want to give some visuals to the story so that you don't have to just picture it all in your head and wonder if you're thinking about it correctly.

To those who read this story, thank you! It means a lot. I wanted to be risky and change up the lore of Ghostface from the game in order to make the story work, and a more... interesting character? I hope I did that.

I'm really proud of what I achieved (especially Meg's character. She was fun to write) and I'll always look back on this story and be proud of what I have done.

For those reading this, that means you truly have reached the end of this story. If anyone has been reading this story from the beginning of when it was first put out to now, you mean so much to me.

The prequel is out now and in the works. I try to get 1-4 chapters done a week. Each chapter is long, and the stories gonna be long. It's gonna be something you'll want to read and stick with to the end.

The ending of that story will wrap up the ending of this one. Memories can always conflict with the present.

Thank you :)

(A thank you from Danny Below)

This is taken from a chapter in the new prequel so just a tease that some chapters have AI generated used images