I Hear You Now

Danny's POV

I open my eyes to see I'm at Auto-Heaven. The one with the gas station basically. I look around, and instantly get into my night shroud. Now, nobody will be able to see me comi-

"Hello" I hear right next to me. I yelp, and fall over.

"You look like you've seen a ghost" Meg says, taunting me. I'm laying on the ground, prompting myself up with my arms.

"One day I'm gonna accidentally stab you when you scare me, you know that right?" I say laughing.

"Possibly, but I'm too quick homie" Meg says, smirking at me.

"I'm happy it's you as the killer... well duh of course" Meg says, smiling to me. I smile back, and stand up. I lift my mask off my face, and hook the strap onto my belt.

"So, who else is here" I ask. I'm clearly not gonna kill everyone since I'll never kill Meg.

"Jake, Dwight, and Jane. Jake and I have kind of become friends..." Meg says, looking down, and blushing.

"Is that your way of asking me not to kill him" I say laughing. She laughs back.

"Not only that, but maybe meet him too" Meg says. I smile to her.

"Ok, fine" I say, dragging out the fine.

"Yay, follow me ghost face" Meg says. I shake my head, laughing, and follow behind her. She guide me past the stacks of cars, right to a generator. I see the sparks flashing a bit. As we walk closer, he looks over to see Meg.

"Meg, behind you!" He yells. She smiles, and waits up for me, grabbing my hand, and dragging me to the generator. Jake looks shocked.

"This is Danny. He's my best friend" Meg says enthusiastically. I laugh a bit.

"It's nice to meet you Danny" Jake says calmly, and holds his hand. I smile, and shake his hand.

"It's nice to meet you man" I say. This is the first time someone isn't stuttering, or freaked out. Well, second time actually, but Meg has issues.

(Time for a POV switch that is a bit heated, so you're welcome)

Trickster's POV (Skin is the one above in the picture thingy)

I'm walking around the killers area. I'm kind of new here, but there are so many hotties. Apparently I'm not the only gay guy here either. There's another couple, Frank, and Danny. I can't wait to meet them. I've heard they are super cute. I do however have a gaydar that is going off a bit whenever I look at The Wraith. He's tall, and not strange looking, but at the end of the day, there could be some action there. I walk past him, swinging my baseball bat around, and see him staring at me. It's kind of a turn on.

I walk into my room, and turn back, winking to him. I shut my door, and walk inside my room. It's really pretty. I have a bunch of posters on my walls, and a huge selection of neon baseball bats. I have my throwing knives laid out on my desk. I feel tired, really tired. I don't like sleeping in clothes though.

I slide my jacket off, and remove my mask. I take my shirt off, and then my shoes. I take my neon blue socks off, and then slide my pants off. I'm left in nothing but my half pink, half blue boxers with a reflective waistband.

What sucks is now I'm a bit turned on, for no reason at all. I look to the ceiling.

"Hey Entity? Can I possibly play with a survivor in my room?" I ask. Instead of a response, Leon shows up in my room. He's clearly confused, so now it seems like I have to explain.

"Hey... um... I promise you immunity, but only if you wanna play with me" I say. I'm nervous for some reason. Probably cause he's so hot. I see Leon blush, and look down.