The End

Danny's POV

TWO MONTHS LATER

"So what you're saying is that you are giving us a chance to escape... a chance to leave this realm, and go to the outside world" I say to the ceiling of Meg's cabin. Meg, and Frank are laying on both sides of me as we both stare up at the glowing ceiling where the Entity is currently speaking to us.

"Yes... this next match will determine it though... 4 killers, 4 survivors, no generators. The only goal is searching for the key that unlocks the one single exit gate. It will take place in the Iron Works of Misery. I can only let 4 of you escape. In this match will be you, Frank, Susie, Trickster, who I know is against all of you, including survivors of course, and survivor wise, Meg, Jake, Frank, and Felix. If you, Frank, Meg, and Jake escape, you will all be free" The entity says. That's a lot to process.

The three of us look at each other shocked.

"The four of us could go home" Meg says.

"You would all have new identities, fresh slates, and a home" The entity adds.

"When does this happen" I ask.

"Tomorrow. You, and Frank need to be ready. Trickster is only looking out for himself, and his goal is to let nobody else escape" The entity says. I look to my right at Frank.

"I'm gonna feel bad about leaving Sussie here... but I don't have a choice, do I..." Frank asks. I look at him sadly, just giving a frown as a response. I don't really know how to answer a question like that.

"What's the catch with this Ent" I ask. There is silence for a brief second.

"Those who don't escape... The timer will permanently take them... including killers... and killers can still hunt... so you have to protect, and hunt. I made sure to give you an advantage by putting Felix, and Frank in the Trial" The entity says. I smile a bit to myself.

"Ok... let's do it" I say. Meg, and Frank lean their heads on my shoulder. We aren't a thrupple. We are just the three musketeers at this point. Meg is our best friend. No matter what happens though in this trial... both of them are escaping.

Even if that means I won't.

The Next Day

"I'm nervous guys" Meg says. I look at her. She has every right to be. We all are. I bet all 8 of us are. This is seriously life or death now. No coming back. Frank, and I have our gear on. I chose out my Deep Rift gear that the entity supplied me. Frank has his simple varsity jacket.

He hasn't really talked to Sussie. I think it's easier on him to not be around her today. He knows that she can't go with us. Jake has to go with us. He's Megs boyfriend, and our friend too. We won't leave him behind.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1" The entity says. Suddenly, darkness is all we see, and the fog rolls into our vision.

"I'm rooting for you Danny" The entity whispers to me so that only I can hear. I smile to myself a little behind my mask.

Time to do this.

-Iron Works of Misery | The Finale-

(Start song here if you'd like)

I look around. I don't see anyone. I'm by the main building, and there are trees around me, and it shelters the area. I've gotta find Meg, and Jake quickly so that I can get them somewhere safe while I go, and find the key.

I start walking around, and realize how strange it is not seeing a single generator. I walk over, and then I see it.

The Exit Gate.