Exit

Quentin's POV

"Meg, that was weird... what just happened" I ask her. I found her later in the trial.

She looked over at me and nodded a bit.
"I think ghost boy might have something for you" she says quietly. I feel the heat rise to my face. I'm clearly blushing. What if that was true. I mean I didn't see his face but still. He could be cute maybe.

"We are the only two left" Meg says while working on the generator with me.

"Crap. He really is a good hunter" I say. I look around, checking my surroundings.

"What if he's watching us right now" I ask. Meg looks over at me.

"Should I flash my boob?" Meg says. I can't help but laugh out loud. No for real, I'm hysterically laughing right now.

—————

Ghost Face POV

It's no point in watching them do a generator. I'll let them leave, but I don't know why. Something about that boy. I'm not really one with feelings. I'm the ghost face. I shouldn't have feelings. But I've got a strange feeling in my chest when I think about him. I don't even remember his name. Just his cute beanie that he wore- wait what the fuck am I even saying.

I sit on a rock a bit ahead. We are in the mother's dwelling right now. It's a peaceful place when it's not full of murder. I killed the other two already. I sacrificed the one guy with the glasses and then I stabbed the girl with very light blonde hair and a tattooed arm. Add that photo to my collection.

I take off my mask. It gets tough to breathe through it sometimes. But only sometimes. It's strange realizing that I used to write about myself in the school papers all the time. I'm 19. My true name is Danny. Or at least that's what I go by. Others call me Jed.

"Why are you sitting around?" I hear from a near by hook. I see spider legs wrapped around it. It's the entity.

"Are you ok child?" It asks. The entity is a protective figure. To keep its home safe, it requires sacrifice from survivors. I find myself on the lucky end of things though.

"Yeah. I'm just a little tired" I say rubbing my eyes. It's the truth. I haven't slept in days. I've just been in constant trials.

"I understand. I shall let you rest once the trial is over. Goodbye for now" The entity says. It honestly is a nice being. It doesn't want to hurt, but it has to. It's sad.

"Thank you" I say, and the entity brings its spider legs back into the ground.

I move a piece of my shaggy black hair out of my eye. It reaches the bridge of my nose. It's not long. We don't age in the realm of the Entity. We just remain us.

I hear the exit door siren. The generators are all complete. I jump off my rock and decide to walk to the farthest exit door. I see the red light in the distance. I then hear the metal doors slide open.

I sigh. Maybe it felt good seeing someone around my age. Or maybe I'm just developing a crush. I'm comfortable enough to admit that to myself. I slide my mask back over my face, and turn around to walk away from the door. That's until I hear someone yell.

"Thank you!" I hear the boy yell in the distance. I turn around and see him. He's standing there with a medkit in hand. I tilt my head a bit and then nod once. I could see him smiling in the distance though.

He walks towards the exit door. The ground is shaking from the timer. I feel myself fade away, and when I blink, I'm back at my room. Yes, killers have their own rooms. I walk towards my door and step into the living room. Almost everyone is there. Even Frank. Oh god how much I hate Frank and Susie. I hate the entire legion gang in fact. I'm only friends with one other killer here. Huntress.

I decide to step back into my room. I remove all my clothing, and walk towards my bathroom and turn on the shower. Some hot water will feel really nice right about now. I step into the shower after it heats up, and lean my head against the wall as the water hits my back. I see blood circle the drain. I hate to admit it, but I smile when I see that.

Then he pops into mind. "Thank you!" He said to me.

I start daydreaming about him. He was cute. I wonder if he would ever date a killer though. Probably not. I snap back into reality.

"Yep, I'm totally gay for this boy" I mumble to myself.