Lied

Quentin's POV

I've been having urges lately. They aren't good urges. What I mean is I think I might have a crush on someone else. This someone is Felix. I know it is beyond wrong of me to feel this way when I have an amazing boyfriend, but I can't help it. I know that I have this crush because him and I just finished the last generator with him. I haven't seen Danny yet. He probably kept the killer looped so that we could finish the generators very quickly.

Felix is such a gentleman though. It's clear that he might be bisexual. The only reason I know is cause he just admitted he likes me. Yeah, I just skipped a bunch of information.

Here's where I am ashamed.

I'm pushed against the locker, Felix has his lips against mine. I feel the guilt kicking in, but the lust is so much more. We break the kiss slightly, and he starts nibbling on my neck. It feels amazing. I feel the ground start shaking. This means that the exit gates been opened.

"We have to go" I moan to Felix. He pulls away. Felix nods to me. We start heading towards an exit gate. It's tough to see through the corn. When we get to the gate, I see Danny waiting for us. He smiles when he sees me. I notice his bloody lip.

—————
Danny's POV

I notice his hickey. My heart drops, and my smile instantly fades. I look next to him to see Felix. I feel tears forming in my eyes. Is this real life? Am I dreaming?

"I'm sorry child... I tried to stop it" I hear the entity whisper into my ear. That's when the tears start rolling. I've never truly cried before, and now I am.

I was cheated on. He cheated on me. Quentin cheated on me.

Quentin instantly noticed, and touches his neck, realizing that there is a hickey. I see him starting to run to me.

"Danny, wait" I hear him yell. I turn around. I start walking towards the giant exit.

"We're done" I say sadly, but also loud enough for him to hear me. I walk through the exit, and I'm not back at a campfire. Instead, I'm back home.

I'm inside the room I've known for a while. I'm at the killers area.

"You don't have to kill if you don't want to, but I feel you'd rather be here then homeless" I hear the entity whisper. That's when I start crying.

I can't stop. It feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest. I was changing, for the better, for him, and in the end, it backfired. I'm not meant to be a good person.

I'm not meant to live normal, or be normal. We don't get normal. We never got normal to begin with.

"Why" I sob to myself. That's a stupid question though. Why? Really Danny? Why would someone like me, a homicidal maniac who killed for fun and had the audacity to brag about it in the papers get to live a normal life, and fall in love? It doesn't work out.

"Don't think like that child. I know you are hurting, but you can have a somewhat normal life here. I won't put you in any trials until you are ready" the entity whispers to me. I nod my head, still crying.

"Somebody is here to see you" the entity says. Instantly, my heart drops. Please don't be Quentin, please don't be Quentin, please don't be him.

The door opens slowly to my room, and in walks someone I didn't expect to see.

Frank.

He has on his varsity jacket, but he doesn't have his mask or knife with him. His hair is brown and a bit shaggy, coming down a little past his eyebrows. The guilt kick in pretty quickly.