The True Meaning Of Hurt

(Above photo is of Danny)

Danny's POV

I close my eyes, and look around. I'm not in my bed anymore. Where am I? It's then that I notice where I am. The snow gives it away. Mount Ormond Resort. I don't remember how I got here. I remember falling asleep.

"I am sorry for waking you, but I am in need of a killer. I promise next time to give choice. Thank you child" the entity whispers to me. I smile, realizing everything now.

My devil poncho is on, along with my bloody mask. I have my dripping blood knife in my right hand. I'm ready. I feel like me again. No remorse. No mercy. Nothing but feeding the agony.

"Where are you" I mumble to myself. I start searching around. It's cold. Like, really cold. I'm not dressed for this. The only thing that keeps me warm is the heat from my clothing. It's easy to overheat in this clothing though. I throw my hood down, leaving my mask on of course. My hairs not too messy some how.

I look around, and see some scratch marks. I smile beneath my mask. I quietly walk towards the scratch marks, following them to a generator. I listen from behind a wall. I peek my head out, prepared to stalk and mark my target. But I can't... I just really can't...

It's Quentin... working on the generator with Felix. They both look a little nervous. I don't know what I'm feeling. It's a feeling of sadness, betrayal, and anger all at once. There's no way to really suppress the first two, but there is a way for the third.

I watch Felix closely, stalking him.

"May I instantly kill him Entity?" I think in my head.

"Make it painful" the entity whispers back. I smile, and continue stalking, ignoring the presence of Quentin. They haven't even noticed me watching them yet.

I step out from behind the wall, and walk towards the generator. I walk right past Quentin, who is easy to just rip off the generator, and go straight to Felix. I grab him by his collar, and tear him off the generator. Felix gasps, and hits the cold ground, hard. I walk over to him, watching as he backs away from me. I have no emotions. I feel nothing.

I hear slight whimpering from behind me.

"Felix!" Quentin yells. It just makes my anger grow.

I pull Felix up, so that he is on his knees. I stand behind him, looking down at the top of his head. I slowly look up, and make eye contact with Quentin. The anger starts glitching out inside of me. It turns to hurt, vengeance, sadness, and then homicide. I pull Felix's head back by his hair, and without breaking eye contact with Quentin, slide my blade, deep through his neck, slitting his throat wide open. Felix is now choking on his blood.

I kick his body down, and he hits the ground, dead, and covered in his own blood. The snows red.

Quentin starts crying, and stumbling to his feet. He starts running. I don't move. I just watch. I want to kill him. I so badly want to. But I can't. That's not vengeance. Vengeance is watching him die from end game collapse.

I'm still standing, coldly, over Felix's dead body. My emotions are beyond absent. I snap out of it when I hear a generator get completed. I almost start walking until I hear my name.

"Danny?" Meg says from behind me. I look down at the floor, and turn around slowly to face her. She has a sad look on her face.

"I heard what happened..." she says. I just look down, not saying a word.

"I already punched him in the face a few times, but it's still not enough for what he did to you... I'm so so sorry" Meg says. I can feel everything start to hurt. My breathing is getting heavy. No. It's actually getting hard to breathe. I rip my mask off, and throw it on the ground, and cover my face with my hands.