Princess Carolyn

I'm back and as most of y'all know it's been crazy on planet earth and it has  really sucked the joy out of writing but I did miss it and of course the comments had me rolling. I now understand that alot of people hate kids lol, but I have been trying to come up with one idea to write about and this is an older request I didn't do and I am doing now. So thank you icarusofstars12 for having this brilliant idea and thank u to everyone for giving me the courage to write again.

A little fyi: You are princess Carolyn secretary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I need you to get Traci on the phone after my meeting." Miss.Princess Carolyn walked out of her office glued to her phone. " Why is my baby drinking this?! Is she a lunatic? Does she want to get fired?" She leaned over my desk and flipped the phone my way to show me ...... a ..

" a baby drinking a sippy cup?" I spoke unsure of what the right answer she want me to say. Please don't let this be the reason I get fired.

" (Y/N) that not just any sippy cup? If you look on the counter you can see the juice bottle AND NOT just any juice bottle but Berry Berry Fruit Juice." She was definitely outraged by this and how did she see the bottle, It's barely in the camera. I squinted a little pulling closer to the phone.

" Yes, Berry Berry Juice, which is made by that guy .... um..." I can't think of the guys name. I sit back in my chair thinking. Was his name Gabe or Jared?

" Long tooth Wally," Good to know I was no where close but I nodded my head like I knew all along," that son of bitch wouldn't know health if it fell on his head and don't get me started on the controversy around him. What kind of mother would I be if I let my child drink that?" She looked at me with wild eyes that scared me, should I answer that question?

" HOw about I just call Traci and tell her that she should never ever use that brand again and while your in your meeting I can just create a helpful list for her. If she fails after that then we can hire a new nany? I suggested, she seemed to calm down as she processed what I said.

" You know that's not so bad," she began to rub her head. " I have always wanted a bundle of joy and I am so happy to have her, but being a mother and a business women is hard."

I gave her a small smile, " I may not fully grasp the stress your dealing with but anyway I can help I will. You can count on me." I said hoping that it can give her a small bit of relief. I might want to call Traci now to stop her. As I was reaching for the phone Miss.Princess Carolyn grabbed my hand, she held it in both of  hers so gentle. I look up a little shocked and panicked but not in bad way but in an okay way. I don't know but my brain is haywiring right now.

"(Y/N)," I snapped into focus when she said my name," you are a life saver. You are so helpful, and I really needed that right now." She lightly squeezed my hand before letting go. I wished she was still holding my hand- WHAT? I jumped out of my chair confused and surprised. Miss. Princess Carolyn was shocked by my actions obviously.

" It-I- It's 12:30 right now and if you don't leave now you may get stuck in traffic, and be late for your meeting." I rambled out thankfully she actually did need to leave.

"Aww shoot, your right, I-35 is gonna be killer." She rushed out to the elevator and I sat back down as a big sigh came out of my mouth. What is wrong with me? Why would I think that? I mean it is harmless, friend can hold hands. That right, I mean we practically work together almost everyday and I know alot about her. She doesn't know much about me but we aren't like really good friends so that not a problem. NOT saying I wouldn't want to be really good friends with her.