The final spending Christmas with

Mr.Peanutbutter :

Mr. PeanutButter threw a big holiday party ..... On Christmas Eve.... At the house ... Without telling me.

I sighed and slowly nudged my way through the unwanted party goers with bags of groceries in my hands. I never thought I would ever say this but my food is being grinded on.

" Excuse me," I spoke loudly over the music so the people in my way could hear me, but they continued to gyrate in MY LIVING ROOM. I took a deep breath as I wanted to breathe fire and just incinerate them but for PB I will be calm. " I said excuse me" I said one more time, A tad bit higher then last time.

They looked at me glaringly before making a pathway for me, stupid fucks.

I finally reached the kitchen, and I can whole heartily say, I don't want to see another person, who is not related or married to me, till next next year. The kitchen was a complete mess and our maid Theo is gonna be gone for Christmas with his family. Ugggggh, I pay people to clean so I wouldn't have tooooo.

I put up the groceries as best as I could as people kept walking in and out of the kitchen.

Where is my crazy husband?! I really was hoping to cuddle and watch old Christmas movies but now I gotta deal with people who I can barley stand well besides his family. I waved at his brother as our eyes meet. He waved enthusiastically back before being snaking away back to the dance floor.

I can feel the vein in n my temple tighten and grow at the same time. No stress, it's just a simple party, (Y/N). Sigh, big stressful sigh.

I'm gonna just go to bed and sleep or at least try too. I go up to my room to find the man of the hour up there as well.

" I'm so glad your up here because we need to talk." I said slightly not slightly agitated.

"Ruroo, about what? I was actually about to show Erica my new investment product, Lego shoes." He sounded really happy and not bothered by the fact that he didn't tell me about this party.

I'm too tired for this shit.

"We can talk later, hun. Have fun at the party but I'm going to sleep." I kissed his cheek before walking towards the bathroom.

" But, I threw this party for you. A nice Christmas Eve party like in the Romcom movie, Christmas Eve party, by Spielberg. Which there was alot of explosions in that movie." He scratched behind his ear confused.

" Welp that's a Spielberg movie, I'm going to sleep, but tell Erica I said hello." I turned on the shower ready to get clean and just throw on some PJs.

" The party won't be as fun without you." He whined leaning against the bathroom door. His little ears even went down too.

" I'm sorry hun, I had a long day today and I just feel like getting some rest." I grab a rag from the cabinet before peeling off my work clothes.

Pb growls playfully and his eyes held a wild expression.

" Down boy, I said I'm tired." I could barely hold in my laughter as he actually sat down. He began to give me puppy dog eyes playing all innocent, I know what's up and I kinda don't mind. " Well as long as it's quick. Don't want you to keep Erica waiting." I stepped in the shower and wagged my finger for him to come closer.

He happily followed.

Alright, I finally finished the Christmas thing and it's Spring so fuck, I'm terrible. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this. Also who else is having Bojack withdrawal symptoms, I keep thinking a new season will appear, but then I remember.................................... ...  ......... I'm on crack. 😂
But for real, I miss this show and I might re watch every season.