Choice C

I'll just let him sort out his own feelings. I mean I have never been married ever. I didn't want him to catch me outside with him so I sneaked back in the house to find gaga. We danced for a while before she had to leave. I wanted her to stay but she told me she was working on a song in the morning.

I went to find Gale and besides lady gaga their was so many celebrities even ( Favorite celebrity), which I almost died from joy seeing. Gale was at the bar with some girl pushing her chest on him.

"Hey gale," I looked his little friend up and down checking her out. She was wearing a tight dress that made her look curvy and hot. " who is this?"

" This is .... Patty." Gale didn't even remember her name, nice.

" Nope,you were close, but it's Patricia." She corrected.

" Well, hello Patricia." I winked at her.

She replayed back in a low lustfilled voice," Hi, and your name?"

" His name is (Y/N)." He said upset. Welp I done fucked up. "Hey pal,the bartender is a little busy, so why don't you go help?" He gave me the look to go away and I did. I just moved behind the counter because I thought it was funny and I am sticking to his excuse. Gale on the other hand did not think it was funny. He left the bar area and went on the dance floor.

We will talk tomorrow.

Anyway since I am behind here let's get something to drink. I looked in the fridge and pulled out a beer.

" I could use one." I turned to see a sad looking PB. I nodded and grabbed another out the fridge.

We just sat in silence drinking and then drank more beer and more until we were on our- eight, nine, ten - eleventh beer.

" I can't believe she just left me, I got her a bell room." He slurred.

" What's that?" I said before taking a bite of some cotton candy. I am drunk and hungry. Don't judge me.

" It's just a big library, but it was so special for her that I got it for her and and then I did something wrong by doing that."

" Damn," I hummed "this some good cotton candy." PB looked at me saddened.

" Are you, are you ignoring me?" He asked.

" No, I heard. The bell room is a big library." I said spreading my arms out in exaggeration.

" Ooh, so you just don't care," Oh crap PB sounds mad, "that I am going through an emotional ter-ter- what's the word?"

" An emotional ter- Terry!" I guessed

" no, umm, turmoil. An emotional turmoil!" He was still angry. " Also, I saw you sneak back in the house. You are not a good friend."

" Listen, we just meet so I don't know you that much, but I am a fan of your. However that doesn't make us close." He looked down by my word and it made feel a little guilty.

Look man, maybe she didn't deserve you. If all you gave was affection and she keeps refusing it than I don't know. Hell, you stole the D in hollywood for her."

" Well, from Bojack." He mumbled.

" What?" Bojack stole the D. Haha, just thought of a dirty joke.

" Long story."

" Alright, but didn't she also debate against you when you were running for governor."

" Well, it did improve our sex."

" Really?"

" Yep." PB nodded

" Well that is not the point, the point is do you want to fight for Diane or not?" I said.

" It's to late. You're right I have done nothing but give her my love, affection, and support. She didn't deserve me." He spoke strongly.

" That's the spirit." I raised my cotton candy up before finishing it.

" It's just that it's so hard to let her go." He whispered. He leaned his head on the counter as his shoulders begin to shake.

I walked around the counter and gave him a side hug.

" Hey, it's alright. You were married to her once and vowed to love each other. However it will get easier." I whispered into his ear and rubbed his back. He lifted his head from counter. I gave him a reassuring smile and rubbed his back," Things will get bett-" furry soft lips were on mines hungryly. I pushed him off of me not knowing what just happened. Well I know what happened but ...... Damn he is a pretty good kisser- nope, bad thoughts.

" I'm sorry, you were just there and so nice and I -" I was batteling between listening to him or staring at his lips. The lips were slightly winning. " I'm so sorry. Thanks," He put his hand on my arm and gently rubbed it," For being a good fri- person. Since we aren't friends."

Fuck it, I'm going in, I nodded to what he said before grabing his face. I could tell he was suprised until I slipped my tongue into his mouth. The kiss was sloppy but hot and heated.

" You wanna get out if here?" PB asked.

" Okay, but it's gonna be a Ruff night for you." I winked at him before leading the way.

See what I did there ruff night. Haha, I should be a comedian.

~~~Time skip~~~

"Wakey, Wakey, I made breakfast." A voice that sounds like Mr.Peanutbutter. Ugggh, how much did I drink. I opened my eyes to see ... Mr.Peanutbutter? Don't tell me we- I looked down under the cover to see my underwear still on.

" No, we didn't do anything but kiss last night. You had fell asleep while we were kissing."I hummed in response. Not knowing if I should just leave or what. If we did have sex then I would have to leave but know I don't know.

" Well, here is your breakfast. The most important meal of the day." He handed me the tray of food and jumped in bed with me as he ate his food.

" Thanks, I guess." I began to eat the food infront of me.

" I know this is pretty awkward," I nodedas I continue to eat, " but last night before all the kissing. You made me realise I do deserve better." He turned to me." And I was wondering if maybe you could help me move. Do you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?"

" Umm sure, why not. If being around you for a day and a couple is this surpising then I am down to go on a date with you."

"Fantastic." He exclaimed excitedly.

We ate watching tv together. I finished my plate and set it down on the nightstand.

"Sooo, want to finish what we started last night because something telling me to repay you for the delicious breakfast you made." I started to kiss his neck waiting for his reply.

"Mmmmm" he moaned, " No we shouldn't. Let's start dating properly."

" Okay," I had stopped.

............................................................................................................................. . .............................  ......... ..

PB set his tray to the side and attacked me with his lips. I could feel his lust through the kiss. He started to pin me under him, but lets be honest. I am the top while he is the bottom. I flipped him to were he was pinned under me. He was a little resitant at first but soon gave in as the kiss deepend.

Now people I don't kiss and tell but we were in bed for a hot while.

(Author here: Was that romantic and steamy enough for you?
I hope you enjoyed and I like how I got to make choices for you, the readers.)