Spending Christmas with (part 2)

Princess Carolyn :

" It's Ruthie's first Christmas, I want videos and photos from every angle. I wanna see all her little cute expressions as she opens each and every gift." The crazy boss lady threw orders around my photo shoot telling my people what to do. I usually just take photos and document celebrity weddings, not babies, who don't even know what's going on. Whatever I just need the money.

A guy with a beanie was following her around holding the baby repeating everything she said but in a weirdly cuter and non bossy way. I just wanted to laugh watching him march around holding a baby.

"Did you not here me, I booked your company for a certain amount of time, and I will not be over charged for your incompetence." She poked me in my chest and I wanted to react and tell her where she can shove her finger, but composure. I need the money, Uggh, let's just hold out a little bit longer (Y/N). 

"Yes ma'am, we will get it done right away. Carlos and Fanny, I need you two at baby levels on both sides. Remember, no flares and good lighting, no mess ups. The twins, AJ and QJ, I want the background. AJ, give me landscape of the room, and QJ, give me portrait. Stay within the tree and the baby." My crew nodded at my directions before heading to there positions. " Ma'am-"

"Call me Princess Carolyn, Ma'am makes me feel like my mother." She stated.

"Well Princess Carolyn, did you want to take a couple pictures before we start? It might make the videos-"

"Are you trying to sell me something extra, look, I've been in the business game longer than you, and I can tell when I am trying to be sold something." She really wants me to snap.

"Ma'- Princess Carolyn, This was included in your already paid for package, I don't need to con you on Christmas Day for a few more messily bucks. As a Photographer, who has been doing the "photography game" for twenty plus years, advised you to take a photo in front  of the tree as it would be a great add in when you receive the full video." I stated with a slight attitude, but, hey, I tried to stay calm.

"Oooh, okay, well I will settle up near the tree." I just gave her a very tight lip smile allowing her to leave my personal area. I grabbed my camera case off the coffee table, and tossed the case to the side and out of the view of all the cameras.

"Alright, I wa-" That's enough!

"Princess Carolyn, I need you to let me do my job, You can relax and - I don't know- have fun with your baby and husband." Honestly if we lose this gig, I will be able to sleep fine at night.

" Husband?" She twirled around only to see the guy playing peek-a-boo with the baby." He's not my husband, he's just the nanny/friend." 

"Well, I need you to go over there with the nanny and smile, I'm sure a beautiful lady like you can do that with ease." I tapped her shoulder lightly and then walked away putting the lens on my camera. I didn't need the flash as the room had good lighting already. 

" Alright let's get a nice smile from the happy family-" 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"Why am I always being interrupted? The baby is blowing it lungs out and the nanny can't stop it. Princess Carolyn was frantic. It would've been kinda cute if the baby wasn't going at it. I guess the only thing she can't control is her baby.  I walked up to the nanny as Princess Carolyn made milk in the kitchen.

" What's her name?" I asked as he continued to try to play peek-a-boo with no positive response.

"Ruthie, Stop crying please, Ruthie, Look peek-a-boo. Why have you forsaken me, Peek-a-boo!" he grunted in failure.