choice A

I got up from the pool chair and walked over there.

"Hey PB," I said pating his shoulder," How are you holding up?"

" I am terrific, perfectly fine," he plasteres a nice big fake smile on his face. I just stared patiently at him until he cracked.

" Is it that obvious that the divorce is hitting me hard." He sighed lowering his head.

"Well you did steal the D from the hollywood billboard for her. Now we say Hollywoo instead because of you showing your affection. So it's okay to feel how you feel." I rub his head trying to cheer him up and it works a little.

" Thanks man." PB said giving a small smile.

" No problem, and I might know what would help you feel better." I smiled from ear to ear.

"Are you feeling any better?" I asked as we both were dancing with lady gaga and Channing Tatum.

" This is crazy we're dancing with lady gaga and Channing Tatum. I am having so much fun." He yelled over the music still dancing. Then the song came on, bad romance. I practically knew the whole words to this song. People made a circle around her wanting her to perform and gaga adores her fan. Well the non-crazy ones anyway. Me and PB were at the front of the circle watching. People started to pull out their phones recording this and like my agent said any publicity is good publicity. Also I have alway dreamed of dancing background for gaga and then we would hook up at the end. However this time I'll be just dancing. I grabbed PB and jumped behind lady gaga as my body and maybe the drinks took control of my body.

Go to 2:54 on the video to see what the dance looks like.

I want your horror
I want your design
'Cause you're a criminal
As long as your mine
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love

I want your psycho, your vertigo stick
I winked out to the crowd as I put my hand infront of me as I fakingly "jerked" the rod. Single ladies reading this. Raaaaaaaaaar!

~~~A couple lyrics later~~~

Rah rah ah-ah-ah!

Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance.

I was outta breath and killing it. I destroyed the dance floor. PB on the other hand did a lot of flips and tricks and kept up with dancing. I kinda dislike him a little.

" I didn't know you knew my dance steps." My lovely queen spoke AKA lady gaga.

I smiled and noded because I couldn't think of a manly or non creepy fan way to say I am obsessed with you.

" Thanks man, I feel way much better now." PB gave me a hug before heading to grab more drinks. We danced, drank, and had fun all night until we had to leave of course. I ended up becoming friends with Mr. Peanutbutter and lady gaga not the best since she is attractive and I am a man. I have needs which is why I ended up leaving with a little something on my arm.

( Author here: You are now friends with PB and lady gaga, fun! Hope you enjoyed this choice