The Night Of The Comet~1

Woods

A man and a woman are camping in the forest, when fog ascends around the tent.
Woman:"hey. Did you eat that?"
Man:"hear what?"
Woman:"I heard thunder."
Man:"there's no thunder."
Woman:"are you sure? Because if it rains, then we won't be able to see the comet."
Man:"it's not gonna rain. Listen, I...got you a little something. It's back in the car. Don't you move."
Woman:"stay dry."
Man:"it's not gonna rain."
The man walks out of the tent, and something drags him up in the sky and kills him. Then later the woman heard dripping noises, and smiles triumphantly, and gets up and walks out of the tent.
Woman:"I knew it! I told you it was going to rain!" She was confused because she doesn't see rain.
She looks on the tent to where the dripping noises is and looks up to see her boyfriend dead in the trees. She screams and ran to the car.
Woman:"open! No! Please!" The doors were locked.
The car beeps as the doors unlock. The woman looks around nervously. Then someone drops from the trees and kills her.

 Then someone drops from the trees and kills her

~~~

Gilbert Residence/Salvatore Boarding House

Nevaeh:"dear diary, this morning is...different. There is change. I can sense it, feel it." I got out of the bed smiling.
Stefan:"I'm awake. For the first time in a long time, I feel completely and undeniably wide awake." He wakes up smiling.
Nevaeh:"for once, I don't regret the day before it begins."
Stefan:"I welcome the day..."
Stefan/Nevaeh:"because I know..."
Stefan:"I will see her again."
Nevaeh:"I will see him again. For the first time in a long time, I feel good."
I walked out of my room smiling.

~~~

Gilbert Residence

Jenna was looking in the mirror in the hallway,"do I look adult? As I'm respectfully parental?"Nevaeh:"depends on where you're going

Nevaeh:"depends on where you're going."
Jenna:"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?" She puts her hair up.
Nevaeh:"sexy stewardess."
Jenna puts her hair down.
Nevaeh:"boozy housewife."
Jenna:"up it is. You're feisty today."
Nevaeh:"I feel good, which is rare. So I've decide to go with the flow. Fly free, walk on sunshine, and all that stuff. Where is Jeremy and Elena?"
Jenna:"Elena road with Bonnie, and Jeremy had to get to school early, said something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse." She pauses, I just stared at her,"there is no wood shop, is there?"
Nevaeh:"no."
Jenna:"yeah." She sighs.