You're Undead to Me~1

Salvatore Boarding House

In the cellar.
Damon said weakly,"where's my ring?"
Stefan:"won't be needing it anymore."
Damon:"how long have I been down here?"
Stefan:"three days."
Damon:"what are you doing?"
Stefan:"during the dark ages when a vampire's actions threatened to expose or bring harm upon the entire race, they would face judgement. They sought to re-educate them rather than to punish them."
Damon:"you know what would happen if I don't...feed on blood."
Stefan:"you'll grow weaker and weaker. And eventually you'll won't be able to move or speak. In a week your skin will desiccate, and you'll mummify. A living corpse. Unable to hurt anyone. Ever."
Damon:"so what, you're just going to leave me in the basement, forever?"
Stefan:"I've injected you with enough vervain to keep you weak. Once your circulation stops, I'll move you to the family crypt, and then in 50 years, we can reevaluate."
Damon:"I'm stronger than you think."
Stefan:"you always have been. But you're not stronger than the vervain. And we both know it. I'm sorry. Didn't have to be like this."

~~~

Gilbert Residence

Nevaeh is waking up and goes to the bathroom, and she sees Vicki brushing her teeth.
Vicki:"I—I'm sorry. I'm almost done."
Nevaeh:"it's—it's okay. Take your time."
She walks downstairs in the kitchen to sees Jenna and Elena drinking coffee.
Nevaeh:"Jenna! Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?"
Jenna:"uh-huh."
Elena:"and you have no objection?"
Jenna:"he could have been craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh, just so you know, I won't be home for dinner."
Nevaeh:"so, you're really going to do it?"
Elena:"you're really going on a date with Logan."
Jenna:"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes."
Nevaeh:"that's my girl."
Jenna:"have you heard from Stefan?"
Nevaeh:"not since he left that very vague message three days ago. "Hi, um, Nevaeh, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days." She said imitating Stefan.
Elena:"haven't you called him?"
Nevaeh:"no, and I'm not going to either."
Jenna:"and you're ok with everything?"
Nevaeh:"no, I'm not ok with any of it. But I'm not going to cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I gonna write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy."
Jenna:"ok, then."
Nevaeh:"I'll be fine."
Elena hugs her twin in comfort.
Nevaeh: "are you okay?"
Elena: "no."

~~~

Salvatore Boarding House

Stefan:"he's awake. He's weak, but it's probably best to stay out of the basement. He's Damon. I'm not sure how dangerous he still might be."
Zach:"you're going to school?"
Stefan:"came here to live a life? It's about time I get back to that. And Nevaeh, if she's still speaking to me."
Zach:"why haven't you called her?"
Stefan:"what am I supposed to say to her, feed her another lie? I hate lying to the girl I like, Zach. I'm not good at it. She already thinks I'm hiding something."
Zach:"what choice do you have? You came here because you wanted to live as normal a life as you could. You knew this would be apart of it."

~~~

Gilbert Residence

Elena was in her bedroom with Bonnie, who was holding a candle.
Elena: "I remember the party. Damon came up behind me, and he was kissing my neck, or biting my neck. I passed out. It's like there's holes in my memory lately. It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me."
Bonnie:"why would you do that?"
Elena: "can we not talk about it, ok? Don't want to talk about Damon. I don't want to talk about any of it. Just want to go back to normal. What are you doing with that candle?"
Bonnie:"um...nothing. What's this?" She sees the crystal.
Elena: "Damon gave it to me. Or he was going to give it to me. All I know is, it's mine now."
Bonnie:"it's ugly."
Elena: "then get your grubby hands off it."