Haunted~1

Mystic Falls High School
Tyler is walking to his car,"all right, later man."
Man:"see you, bro!"
Tyler gets in his car, and Vicki is there.
Vicki:"hi, Ty."
Tyler:"whoa, Vicki? Everyone's looking for you!"
Vicki:"I know."
Tyler:"what's wrong, Vicki?"
Vicki:"I'm so cold."
Tyler:"you're on drugs?! Everyone thinks you're off the bender."
Vicki whispers,"I wish."
Tyler:"what happened in those woods, Vicki? Those kids that were killed. What did you see?"
Vicki:"I'm so scared."
Tyler:"come here." He hugs her. "It's okay. I'll take you home."
Vicki:"I can't control it." She gets close to his neck.
Tyler:"control what?"
Vicki:"I'm so hungry, Ty. And it won't go away."
Tyler:"what are you on? What drugs did you take?"
Vicki:"I want it. I am so hungry, Ty."
Tyler:"okay look, I'll get you something to eat. Just sit back. Look, let's just get you home, okay?" Vicki tries to bite him and her face changes. "Whoa! Vicki! What's wrong with you?!"
They got out of the car. Stefan pulls her off of him in time.
Vicki:"Aah! Let go of me!"
Damon appears.
Tyler:"what's going on here, Stefan? What's wrong with her?"
Damon:"you. Don't talk."
Tyler:"screw you, Dude."
Damon:"dude?" Really? Dude?"
Stefan:"Damon, don't!"
Damon:"oh come on. Who's going to miss this idiot?"
Tyler hits Damon. Damon was mad and grabs his throat.
Vicki:"Ooh! Don't you hurt him!"
Damon compels Tyler,"forget what you saw here tonight. None of us were here."
He throws Tyler. Tyler gets up and was confused on why he was on the ground.
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Residence
I woke up and walked to the bathroom to see Jeremy there.
Nevaeh:"sorry."
Jeremy:"oh, no, it's cool, I'm done."
Nevaeh:"you're up early. Where are you going?"
Jeremy:"police station. They're organizing a search party for Vicki, so..."
Nevaeh:"wait. Shouldn't you be at school?"
Jeremy:"what? You're kidding me, right?"
Nevaeh:"you shouldn't be skipping school. If they find her, we'll know. That's what cellphones are for."
Jeremy:"yeah, your lips keeping moving. I don't know why." He leaves the house.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Vicki was on Stefan's bed,"I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here. Why can't I go home?"
Stefan:"because you're changing, Vicki, and it's not something you wanna do alone."
Damon:"there's nothing about that Logan guy I killed in here. Not a word. Someone's covering it up."
Vicki:"what is that?" She said about the pocket watch.
Damon:"this is a very special, very old compass. What was Logan Fell doing with it? Aren't you curious?"
Stefan:"well, if you're so worried that somebody's onto you, why don't you just leave town, Damon?"
Damon:"we should all be worried."
Vicki:"hey, um, I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?"
Stefan:"here." He hands her a cup.
Vicki:"what is it?"
Stefan:"it's what you're craving."
Damon:"heh. Don't lie to the girl. It's so not what you're craving, but it'll do with a pinch, right, Stef?"
Vicki:"what is it?"
Damon:"yeah, what is it? Is it a skunk? Saint Bernard? Bambi?"
Stefan:"go on. Give it a try."
Stefan:"she's new. She needs people blood. She can't sustain on that stuff."
Vicki:"yeah, why can't I have people blood?"
Damon:"yeah."
Stefan:"because it's wrong to prey on innocent people, Vicki."
Damon:"you don't have to kill to feed. Just find someone really tasty and then erase their memory after wards. It's so easy."
Stefan:"no, no, no. There's no guarantee that you can control yourself, okay? It's takes years to learn that. You could easily kill somebody, and then you have to carry that with you for the rest of your life, which, if I haven't made clear, is eternity."
Damon:"don't listen to him. He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line. I say snatch, eat, erase."
Stefan:"hey, look at me. We choose our own path. Our values and our actions, they define who we are."
Damon:"okay, count deepak. I am outta here."
Damon goes downstairs, when the doorbell rings. Damon answers it.