The Night of the Comet~2

Salvatore Boarding House

Nevaeh goes to the front door and knock, and the door opened by itself, and she just walked inside.
Nevaeh:"Stefan? Stefan?"
A crow flies into the house. Nevaeh turns around and Damon is standing there.
Nevaeh:"I...I'm sorry for barging in. The door was...open." I stared up at him, he's so hot, stop it Nevaeh you like Stefan.
Damon:"you must be Nevaeh. I'm Damon, Stefan's brother."
Nevaeh:"he didn't tell me he had a brother."
Damon:"well, Stefan isn't the one to brag. Please, come. I'm sure Stefan will be down any moment."
They walked into the the living.
Nevaeh:"wow. This is your living room."
Damon:"living room, parlor, Sotheby's auction. It's a little kitschy for my taste. I see why my brother's so smitten. It's about time. For a while there, I never thought he'd get over the last one. Nearly destroyed him."
Nevaeh:"the last one?"
Damon:"yeah. Isabela. His girlfriend? Oh, you two haven't had the awkward exes conversation yet."
Nevaeh:"Nope."
Damon:"oops. Well, I'm sure it'll come up now. Or maybe he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound. We all know how those relationship end."
Nevaeh:"you say it like every relationship is doomed to end."
Damon:"I'm a fatalist. Hello, Stefan."
Stefan:"Nevaeh, I didn't know you were coming over."
Nevaeh:"I know. I should have called, I just..."
Damon:"oh, don't be silly. You're welcome any time. Isn't she, Stefan? You know, I should break into the family photo albums or some home movies. But, I have to warn you. He wasn't always sick a looker."
Stefan:"thank you for stopping by, Nevaeh. Nice to see you." He was still staring at Damon.
Nevaeh:"yeah, I should probably go. It was nice meeting you, Damon."
Damon:"great meeting you, too, Nevaeh." He kissed my hand.
I blushed and was about to walk out but out but Stefan was blocking my way as he stared at Damon.
Nevaeh:"Stefan...Stefan?"
Stefan moves, and Nevaeh leaves.
Damon:"great gal. Whoo. She's got spunk. You, on the other hand, looked pooped. Did you over-exert yourself today? Let me guess...hospital."
Stefan:"someone had to clean up your mess."
Damon:"well, we're you successful? Did the power of persuasion work? Remember, if you don't feed properly, none of those little tricks work right."
Stefan:"how long was Nevaeh here?"
Damon:"we're you worried, Stefan? Scared we may be doomed to repeat the past? Isn't that why you play your little game of "I'm a high school human"?"
Stefan:"I'm not playing any game."
Damon:"of course you are. We both know the closest you'll ever get to humanity is when you rip it open and feed on it."
Stefan:"what kind of game are you playing Damon?"
Damon:"guess you'll have just have to wait and see, won't you?"

~~~

Gilbert Residence

Nevaeh was preparing dinner because she's the only one in the house that knows how to cook,"he's in the rebound and has raging family issues."
Elena:"well, at least it's an ex-girlfriend."
Jenna:"wait til you date a guy with mommy issues or cheating issues. Or amphetamine issues."
Jeremy then enters the house.
Jenna:"Jeremy? Jeremy, where were you?"
Jeremy:"more stoner stories? Look, Jenna, I get it, you we're cool. And so that's...thats cool."
Jenna:"oh, no, no, no!" She threw her apple at him.
Jeremy:"ow, why? Why did you do that?"
Jenna:"listen up! Quit ditching class or you're grounded. No discussion."
Jeremy:"parental authority, I like it. Sleep tight." He went upstairs.
Jenna walked back to the kitchen,"I give up."
Nevaeh:"don't give up. You want me to give you some pointers?"
Jenna:"yeah." She got a notepad out.
Nevaeh:"okay, the first thing is..."

Jenna: "You would be a wonderful mother someday." She smiles at me.
Nevaeh: I don't know, maybe." I smiled.

~~~

Hospital

Vicki wakes up. She looks at Jace and sees him sleeping in a chair. She goes into the bathroom to wash her hands, when she looks into the mirror she sees a glimpse of Damon.
Vicki:"Jace. Jacie."
Jace turns into Damon with his vampire face, Vicki then wakes up from her nightmare.