Amelia~1

Mystic Grill
Alaric and Amelia are standing at the bar.
Amelia:"It's good to see you. You look good. I hear that you're a high school history teacher? How is that?"
Alaric:"Where have you been, Amelia?"
Amelia:"I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. I wanted this."
Alaric:" It's that simple."
Amelia:"Yeah. You were supposed to mourn me, and move on."
Alaric:"You were my wife, and I loved you. How could I not search for you?"
Amelia:"Because I wasn't lost, Ric." She took a piece of paper and writes something. "I understand that you know my daughter, Nevaeh, and I hear that she's been looking for me. I would really like to finally meet my daughter. So..." she gives the paper to Alaric. "I want you to arrange a meeting with us."
Alaric looks at the paper,"You want me to deliver a message?"
Amelia smiles,"Yeah."
Alaric throws the paper,"Screw you. You selfish bitch." He get up and leaves.

In the parking lot, Alaric is going to his car. Amelia is standing behind him.
Alaric:"What do you want from me?"
Amelia:"I already told you."
Alaric:" I'm not gonna do anything for you."
Then a men came up and started strangling him and pushes him up against his car.
Man:"Listen to her, she want to see her daughter. Or I'll start killing your history students."
Amelia:"Cedric, that's enough, let him go."
Cedric let's Alaric go.
Amelia looks at Alaric,"I just want to see my daughter. Please." She gave him the piece of paper.
Alaric takes it and looks at the paper.
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Residence

I was on the phone with Damon

Nevaeh:"I'm supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float for the Founder's Day parade. If I don't I get the wrath of my sister but I wanted to check in first."
Damon:"Well, I'm doing great, thank for asking."
Nevaeh:"Checking on Stefan."
Damon:"Oh, him? Oh, he's...he's terrible."
Nevaeh:"What's the matter?"
Damon:"He's just back to the boring, straight laced, off the junk. You've successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality."
Nevaeh:"Don't forget who helped me."
Damon:"I hate myself." He smiles to himself. "Did uncle John mention anything to you about my field trip with the history teacher?"
Nevaeh:"No, I haven't talked to him. Why? What's he up to?"
Damon:"I don't know. But I'd love if you could find out for me."
Nevaeh:"I've got to go I'm late."
Damon:"Have fun with the Mystic queen. I know I did."
I hung up the phone.
~~~***~~~
Salvatore Boarding House
Damon hangs up the phone. He gets up and hands Stefan his phone.
Damon:"Nevaeh called."
He smiles and leaves the room. Stefan looks at him and then at his phone.
~~~***~~~
Mystic Falls High School
In the cafeteria, Alaric is handing out papers to his students.
Alaric:"So these are the specs for the History department. For the Founders' Day float we'll be recreating the battle of Willow Creek. Tyler has been nominated at the head of the production design."
Tyler:"By whom?"
Alaric:"By me. I've seen your sketches and they're good."
Tyler:"I'm not really into the..."
Alaric:"Well, you just pick your team, be creative and..." He sees Nevaeh and Stefan. "Don't screw up."
Alaric is going towards Nevaeh and Stefan.
Tyler:"Great!" He turns to Jace. "You want to help me out with this?"
Jace:"Not really, no."