- 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

It was snowing this time of year. Draco and I went down to Hogsmeade just for a day out. He and I had been busy studying for tests the entire week and barely got to see each other in that time.

We were both free on the weekend and decided to go down to Hogsmeade. We were walking hand in hand when we passed by a window and saw a sweater that caught my eye.

"What is it?" Draco asked. "Go in if you want," He said.

I look at him and he nods his head telling me to go inside.

I go inside and find the sweater I was looking at at the window. I check the pricing of it and I was shocked. It was pretty expensive. I sigh. I could probably get it another time.

I exit the store and meet with Draco again, who was waiting right outside the store. "Did they not have it?" He asked. I shook my head. "The price scared me," I laughed nervously.

"I'm going to go to Honeydukes. Ron asked me to get a chocolate frog. He's building his wizard card collection," I say.

I walked off and entered Honeydukes. I picked up three chocolate frogs and paid for it at the front.

I exit the shop and look for Draco around the village. I took a lap around the village and I still couldn't find him.

I pass by the clothing shop again and see Draco. I ran up to him. The sweater I was looking at was in his hands. My eyes light up. "Draco! You really shouldn't have," I say. He hands me the sweater.

"It's nothing, really. Let's go back to Hogwarts. We'll try it on inside, it's freezing out here," he says.

He wrapped his arm around me and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

.................

We made it back to Hogwarts and sat on one of the stone benches at the side of the hallways. "Go on, see if it fits, if it doesn't I'll go back and get you another size," he says. I try it on. It fit perfectly. It was so warm and comfortable.

"It's perfect, thank you Draco," I say as I hugged him. He lays his head on my shoulder. I feel him sink into the hug. "Oh wow, I see why you like it. It's really warm," he says.