- 𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 (𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩)

House: Slytherin
Just the sight of him made my blood boil. I hated every single inch of him.

There he was. Sitting there with another girl.

I was in a two year relationship with my, now ex-boyfriend, Logan Parkinson, my best friend Pansy's brother. But not anymore.

I was informed that he was sneaking out after hours with another girl. I didn't want to believe it because I thought it was rumors. That was until I saw him with my very own eyes.

I stormed up to him, feeling every single vein in my neck popping. "You don't even care, do you?! You never did," I yelled. I was on the verge of tears, but for a moment I held it together.

"Asshole!" I say as I slapped him. It felt good to.

There was a red handprint on his cheek. "You were losing feelings, I could see it." Unbelievable.

"Really? And who are you to tell me what I feel and don't feel? Hm? Or are you just trying to cover up the fact that you're a fucking cheater?" I yelled.

My throat started to feel hoarse.

I attempted to slap him once again when I felt someone stop me. "Y/n, don't. Let's get out of here," Pansy said.

I looked at her. Right in the eyes. And she couldn't even look at me back. "Did you know?" I asked her.

She still didn't look at me. "I asked you a question! Did you know, Pansy?! Yes or no?!" I said. She gulped.

I fucking knew it.

I shoved her off of me. "Get the hell away from me!" I say. Tears started to stream down my face.

"You don't get to shove me," she said pushing me back slightly harder.

"I get to do whatever the hell I want," I say as I slapped her. Her face turned red. Like I gave a shit.

She tugged on my hair and pulled me close to her face where was ear was near her mouth.

"He never loved you anyway, you were the regret of his life and you fell for it," she said.

Her fist dug right into my eye and into my jaw.

The last thing I saw was Blaise stopping her and Theo putting me on his back.

-

I couldn't really see much but all I knew was that I was back at the common room. I could see a tin bucket in front of me with a bloody towel hanging off of it.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Theo said. Blaise slightly pushed him. "Bro, does she look okay? She just got her shit rocked," he said.

I sat upright. My face had never been in more pain than it did now. I looked to my left to see a glass vase. I could see my reflection in it. I looked horrible. Bloody mouth. Bruised eye and jaw.

I felt the need to spit out some blood so I grabbed the tin bucket and spat in it. I spat out more than I expected.

Theo handed me an ice pack for my eye. "You want to tell us what happened?" He said softly. I set the ice pack right on my eye. I sighed.

"Well... if you must know... Logan never had feelings for me. Like at all," I said, nervously laughing. "It was all fake. And Pansy knew. I guess she didn't like that I found out. But it was painfully obvious," I say.

Just then, I hear doors open from behind us. I look to see and it was Draco. He ran up to me as fast as he could.

I don't know what he wanted. He was best friends with Blaise and Theo but it was me he never liked. He avoided me in any way he could. I once tried to sit next to him in Divination class and he moved.