- 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢

I was over at Draco's dorm for a sleepover with Blaise, Pansy and Theo. We all played a game of rock, paper, scissors to see who got the beds and who got the floors since there were only two beds in this dorm.

"Fuck no, I'm not getting the floor. You cheated!" Draco said as he pointed at me. I scoffed in offense. "I CHEATED?! Bitch, what kind of excuse is 'I blinked, let's go again' ?" I said.

"Um, aren't you two dating, you could both sleep on the bed, just don't do anything nasty," Pansy said.

I got off of Draco's bed and stood in front of Pansy. "No way. Draco likes to take up all the damn space in the bed. One time I was over at his house and one second we were cuddling, the next second I was almost falling off the bed!" I said.

Blaise and Theo laughed. Draco scoffed in offense and tackled me back onto the bed. He straddled me and held my wrists against the bed.

"You weren't supposed to tell anyone, love," he said. I squirmed, trying to break out while also dying of laughter.

He started to tickle me and I screamed laughing.

"Stop, stop, that hurts!" I said, while still laughing. It didn't actually hurt, but I had an idea.

I made a straight face and started to fake cry and act like I was actually hurt.

"Draco, Draco, stop! Ow, you actually pinched me, stop stop stop," I said. I winced in "pain".

Draco stopped tickling me and backed off. "Oh, shit, Malfoy. Y/n are you okay?" Blaise asked.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I swear, where did I-"

Suddenly, I broke out into a laughter and grabbed a pillow. I whacked Draco straight in the face with it.

Pansy, Blaise, Theo and I started laughing til our stomachs cramped.

"I hate you so much," Draco said as he slight smiled.

I cupped his face and kissed his lips. He snaked his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry, love, but you're getting the floor."